Chapter 24

After a very long hours wait, a group of nurse wheel Seungri out from the operation room to intensive room. A doctor wake up Seunghyun, Youngbae, Jiyong and Daesung that wait Seungri until fell asleep. " Seunghyun Sshi. The operation just done. " the doctor said and smile at him. Seunghyun wake up hurrily after he heard Seungri name. " how it's going?! Is it alright?! " Seunghyun ask. Jiyong also just woke up from his sleep and saw a doctor stand in front of him, talking to Seunghyun. " doctor! Where is Seungri? Is he alright?! " Jiyong ask impatiently. " Seungri Sshi condition not that fine and not that worse. But in the middle of surgery, Seungri once choke his breath and make him lost his breath awhile but thank god he survive.  We will see if the new heart will went well with his body. For now, we will put him in intensive room to avoid any infection. If any of you want visit him, please do wear anti infection cloth. I will leave now. " The doctor explain and make Jiyong exhale his breath normally as he not worried about Seungri anymore. " I want visit him Hyung. " Jiyong said to Seunghyun. " alright, I will help you walking. But first I want wake up Daesung and Youngbae. " Seunghyun reply.

Jiyong hold Seungri hand after they arrived at Seungri room but sadly only Jiyong can be enter. One person only. Jiyong cry hard when he hold Seungri hand as he felt sorry with what happen cause from him. " why everything mess up Ri ya? Why would you always feel the pain. I can't " Jiyong said with sobbing. " but thank you too for survive for me. For Seunghyun Hyung, and others. Hyung promise to protect you from any harm starting now. Even Eomma " Jiyong said. The others that stay outside didn't realise that Mrs Kwon walk near that room with nurse uniform as spying her son. ' I'm happy Seunghyun because you be like this. just please die. Please..' Mrs Kwon said in his mind and walk away. She set the plan to kill Seungri tomorrow. She look at Seunghyun, Youngbae and Daesung and smile evillly. She laugh in her mind seeing they sad.

Tomorrow morning.
Jiyong been found sleep near Seungri bed while Seungri hand in his embrace. Mrs Kwon just smile devilish seeing it. Mrs Kwon walk near Seungri bed and ready with a syringe in her grip which now she pull out some dose into syringe to inject it to Seungri. " aww, both of shouldn't meet. Look I have kill one of you now. My son too, why you do this to Eomma dear. HAHAHAH. Seunghyun, your life at me now. " Mrs Kwon said and pull out oxygen mask from Seungri face. Seungri become breathless and become hard to catch oxygen without it. Mrs Kwon turn off the oxygen tank near Seungri and drop off the oxygen mask away. " poor you stupid boy. " Mrs Kwon done her word and inject the liquid at his IV drip.
Because of Seungri struggle, Jiyong woke up and shock seeing Mrs Kwon, his mom still with her mission to kill Seungri. Jiyong push his mom away make her fall off, and suddenly Ryna appear and help Jiyong. They didn't noticed and even Mrs Kwon that the bottle of the poison fall down under Seungri bed. " Mrs Kwon. Enough with this! I don't need Jiyong for myself anymore! " Ryna yelling and make Jiyong shock. " maybe you don't need him, but whatever, he will die soon so what? HAHAHA" Mrs Kwon said and stand up to runaway. Jiyong shock and look at his back. Seungri still struggle to breath. Jiyong shock and hurrily put back oxygen mask on Seungri face. " why Seungri still struggling?! " Jiyong angry and Ryna help him turn on back oxygen tank. Ryna push the emergency button and let Seungri try to breath in oxygen mask. " I'm sorry Oppa. I in mad love with you too much. But I would never trying to kill your dongsaeng Oppa. When Mrs Kwon said she have idea to kill Seungri, I come right over to save him because I know how much you miss him. " Ryna explain. " I know all her plan Oppa. I think I want report her to police " Ryna said. Jiyong look at her shock but agree. They stop talking after doctor team rush inside and ask them to wait outside. " I'm sorry for not let you know about this early. At first she ask me to do it but I didn't dare. So she decide to do it by herself. I guess she do it not because me, but her grudge. " Ryna explain.

" Are Seungri alright doctor? " Jiyong ask immediately after doctor come out. " he's not that fine, But can I know why with him? " The doctor ask and look at Jiyong. " he can't catch his breath because the mask drop off. " Ryna explain. Jiyong just look at Ryna sadly. " is he really be fine? " Jiyong ask still worried. " for now he is stable, even not that fine. But if anything happen do tell me. I leave now if no more question now. " the doctor reply and walk away from them. Ryna look at Jiyong as she think why Jiyong didn't tell the doctor about his mom done just know. " its family issue, then bring others inside. " Jiyong reply suddenly as he noticed Ryna staring at him.

**
They walk inside Seungri room again after doctor done check up over Seungri. " she's over limit already! How dare she try to kill Seungri. She ain't my mom anymore. " Jiyong said angry. " keep calm Oppa! Seungri might hear us. " Ryna said. " I don't care. If he hear us, so he will know who my mother taht he always respect before. " Jiyong said. " Ryna, you always with her. Then tell me about what my mother doing this long time. " Jiyong ask out of sudden.
That time Ryna have no choice except explain everything Mrs Kwon done before to Jiyong as he ask for it. Ryna explain about Jiyong girlfriend that die in hit and run accident which is actually Mrs Kwon hit her because she didn't like her. Jiyong clutch his handgrip, angry then punch the wall near him. " Eomma must pay for this Ryna! I don't care! I want her got into jail! " Jiyong said angry. Ryna try to stop him but he walk so faster out from the room. That's why now Jiyong completely angry and decide to report her to police even she he's mom. But before Ryna can approach him, she felt a soft hand touch her. " Seungri? You already woke up? " Ryna said with sincerely smile. Seungri try to talk but his voice didn't come out. He become panic and scared. His eyes start to become teary. But Ryna try hard to calm him down with pat his hand and lullaby a song. As Seungri already fell asleep again, she let Seunghyun, Youngbae and Daesung take care of Seungri and she walk out from there to find Jiyong. She bet Jiyong at police station near by.
.
.
.
Vote, comment and support me!
Annz
10/4/17
Ig:airakaila
Sec Ig: annziseyoo_
....
Ty for a lot support! You guys keep commenting for update! Aigoo. Lately I busy and lazy to open Wattpad. But I do online at wassap, WeChat, Ig and twitter. Heheh ..exam so near. But don't worry. I will try updAting. Cause I not like other student. When exam, keep study not play even abit hahah. Goood night😘
Im sorry if this make you kinda hard to understand. I nearly to make retort become plot twist. 😩