💀 ❄️

Your P.O.V.

-I'll show you I'm really strong- Determination washed all over me, but... do I really want to hurt Toriel? She's been so nice, and I haven't thanked her enough for that...

I was so lost in thought deciding if killing her or not, that she started throwing small fireballs at me. I tried my best to dodge them, at least I wasn't bad, and only one fireball hit me. As the fireball hit me, I saw a bar appear in the top of my soul, I think it's my health? -I'll call it that then... -now I have HP 17/20.

-Do I kill her or not?... I'll try to do something else- "Toriel... I-I think there i-is another way" I said stretching my arms, offering her a hug. She looked confused.

"What are you doing? Fight me!" She said angrily. Bigger fireballs surrounded the whole room, each of them swinging up, down, left and right around me. I moved around dodging them, but I forgot my soul in front of me... one fireball hit it. HP 14/20.

After she attacked I saw her acting aloof... -you don't really want to fight right? So there IS another way- Now I'm determined to end this without killing her. "Toriel... please... I know there is another way"

"S-Stop that! Fight me or leave!" -She won't stop attacking me...- Toriel attacked and when one fire hit me, the rest of them disappeared. HP 11/20. I grabbed a stick that was at one corner of the room, and held it like a spear in front of me. I felt bad, Toriel's reaction was too painful too see. I closed my eyes and felt a single tear fell from my eyes.

-But... I don't want to kill her... or leave. But I need to return to the surface and avenge (S/N). I'll try to convince her on letting me leave... mo- wait what?- now I'm thinking of Toriel as mom... if I tell her I see her as a mother? Would she still want to fight? "Tor- mom..." I said, my voice broke a bit "Please... I don't think this is right..." I stretched my arms once again.

"H-How did y-you called me?" She said focusing on me with a small tint of red in her cheeks.

"You are like a mother for me... even though I barely know you..." I chuckled "A-and... I think that fighting is not the way" I threw the stick to the side and kneeled down. "I won't fight"

Suddenly the world returned to full color and our souls disappeared. Toriel neared and hugged me, she was with me on the floor. She was rubbing my hair gently "I know my child. You'll be unhappy living here in the ruins... besides if you go outside, I wouldn't doubt you will do the right thing." She broke the hug, and grabbed me by the shoulders. She had tears, and a smile. "Monsters will understand that not all humans are bad... they will be your friends... and maybe one day, we will go out with your company... " Toriel kissed my cheek and helped me to my feet. "Be good, won't you? Goodbye my child" she started walking back to her house, but she stopped and turned around. I gave her a faint smile, and turned to the door. I heard Toriel's steps getting quieter and distant.

-I should have stayed with her... but now, there is no going back- I pushed the door with my right shoulder. It slowly opened with the same sound of rock with rock I heard in the maze. On the other side of the door was a long corridor, there were torches at each side. It took me at least 10 minutes to get to the other end.

At the end was a room, similar to the one where I met Flowey. And there was Flowey as well. He still had some burnt petals and a smirk drawn on his face. "So... you finally decided to abandon Toriel..." he had that devilish smile of his and a vine came out of the earth. He cracked softly "You didn't kill anybody... but I feel your hate increase... and... now... a trait... " his awful maniac laugh... filled the entire room. "Now let's start round 2, won't we?" As his vine launched for me, the world turned black and white... and his vine trapped my soul.

I tried to attack him, but I couldn't move "Seriously?! Why now?!" I screamed while struggling of the invisible treads squeezing me.

"That won't help you... so... I suggest to stop moving and MAKE THIS EASIER AND QUICKER FOR ME!" Flowey said angrily with that horrible smile of his disappearing. I continued to struggle, hoping Flowey would tire of me and let me go or something. "STOP THAT!" -It's working! - "OKAY THEN STUPID HUMAN! TAKE THIS!" white pellets appeared, surrounding me, making it hard to see Flowey's face. -I didn't expect this- The pellets were moving violently at every direction, hitting, and nicking at me. I closed my eyes to make the pain more bearable, I grunted every time one pellet hitted me. I struggled and only my legs moved, floating in the air. I threw my legs trying to hit something, all I could hear was Flowey's horrible laugh. "I feel something very powerful in your soul... so... your new trait is the most powerful of 'em all, right? DETERMINATION" I continued to kick the air, hopping to hit something.

Suddenly he stopped throwing the pellets, he left me with HP 5/20. I opened my eyes, I had kicked Flowey's face making him unconscious. The world was back to normal and my soul disappeared. I saw a door on the other side of the room, I ran to it and used the strength I had left to open it. -I hope he'll stay like that until I'm somewhere safe- when I got to the other side, I quickly closed it and sighed leaning my forehead on the door. I saw mist appear in front of me. It was cold, too cold it send chills through my spine. Slowly I turned around to see my surroundings. I was in some kind of frozen woods, the pines were too tall, and I couldn't see the top of them. It was lightly snowing, and there was thick fog, I could barely see. I could see like 7 foot away from me before the whiteness take place of my vision. -I wish I had a thicker jacket- I still had my (F/C) light, jacket, at least it has a hood. I put the hood on and took of my broken arm, I kept it inside the jacket to help me retain heat. I started walking weakly, the fight with Flowey made me exhaust.

As I was walking I examined my surroundings, -snow, snow, trees, and more snow. But how could here in the underground snow? There's no weather down here... ? there's too many things I need to know from this place- I continued walking and thinking, I was so lost in thought I tripped with a broken branch. I landed face first on the snow, I got up still a little weak, coughing several times. -I'll get a cold if I don't find somewhere warm- I removed the snow from my hood and from my (H/C) hair. It hurted a little in my arm, but it quickly faded from the coldness of the woods. -I need to focus- I continued walking, I heard the branch broke. I quickly turned around, but nobody came. I walked at a faster pace, just in case Flowey had already waked up and looking for me. I felt a presence behind me, I turned around again... Still... Nobody came. "Stop that, Flowey!" I screamed at the white void behind me. I turned and continued almost jogging. I jogged awkwardly because of the wound that I had on my leg -ugh! Just a little more! - I saw a gate like thing, I heard a heavy panting behind me. I froze, my legs refused to move. -Sh*t- I felt the breathing of whatever or whoever was behind me on the back of my neck through my jacket.

" h u m a n" a deep, husky voice said. My legs still refused to move " d o n ' t y o u k n o w h o w t o g r e e t a n e w p a l ?" -pal?- " t u r n a r o u n d a n d s h a k e m y h a n d" -wot- I slowly turned, I was shaking, of fear and freezing. I saw a skeleton standing there with his left arm extended, he was two or three inches taller than me. I was so scared I backed a little and runned away, I saw a sentry station and hid behind it. There were some bottles of different condiments sitting behind the counter, the ketchup was empty. -wow (Y/N)... just wow... you hid behind the nearest thing. Great- I hugged my knees with my right arm. I still had my broken arm inside my jacket. I looked from behind the counter, the skeleton wasn't there -where did he go?- I didn't hear footsteps, and the skeleton was already beside me, I jumped a little from the surprise. He standed there with a confused look... his smile not faltering at any moment "hey kiddo, i'm sorry i scared you. you don't have to worry about, this is just a dark cave filled with monsters and skeletons" he said chuckling. I weakly stand up, he extended his left arm again "i'm sans, sans the skeleton" I extended my right arm, he looked confused "hey kiddo, i think that's the wrong ha-..." he trailed of, looking at my lonely sleeve. His smile faltered a little and he had a blue tint on his face. I gave a faint smile at him.