🗡️😵

No one's P. O V.

Sans esxplained the current situation to Gaster, and both of them discussed possible solutions. Each one of them ended up bad, so they agreed in going with Dr. Alphys for making a better plan. They got out of the back lab in the wrecked town of Snowdin, and went back to the hotel with the reat if the crew.

Meanwhile...

Your P. O. V.

Some chains were tightly keeping me in place, in some sort of old jail. Some water drops echoed through the corridors back and forth. This place wasn't properly lit, at least I got some kind of window.

I just sat against the back wall and faced the stone floor. I was bored waiting here, but, I have company. I sighed and now laid down, having a perfect view of the dirty ceiling.

Guys? You in there?

(A) I'm.

(L&J) Same here.

(?) I think.

Oh, hello.

(?) Hi, Um... what are we doing in here?

(J) We are kind of imprisoned, by someone else's fault.

(?) Well that's mean. I'm Samantha by the way.

Hello, it's fine if we call you Sam? or Sammy?

(S) Sam is fine.

(L) Hello Sam!

(S) Um, hi...

(L) Name's Leo.

(S) Oh...

(J) James.

(A) Annie.

(Y/N)

A smal smile cracked on my lips, but something felt quite off. Not only the air became heavier, also something made chills run in my spine.

Do you feel that?

(S) Kind of... something feels wrong.

(C) Maybe the fact that we're going to get killed pretty soon.

Well I know what was going on now.

Great... you're back.

(C) Missed me?

(J) Actually... no.

(C) Awww... well TOO BAD.

(A) Why are you back?

(C) That comedian is not here, so... I'm back, I hope you really liked my representation back there (Y/N).

What? I don't know what are you talking about.

(C) Oh~ The sweet dream you got about Sans and you having a small dance~

So it was you! Why did you do that?!

(L) Hey hey! (Y/N) calm down, she's trying to strengthen your hate.

(C) Shut it! I'm not.

Right... thank you Leo.

(S) Okay, I get you're not supposed to be here, but, can someone please explain me why are we in this jail?

Uh... Welp, everyone blame me for murder, but the only murdered here is Chara.

(C) Thank you for that sweet compliment!

(S) Stop it, we need to find a way to get out of here, any ideas?

(A) If we wait until a grad comes to get us?

(L) That might help, and uh... my mind is dryed, I don't have anything.

(C) And we kill them! Boom! problem solved.

Are you serious?

(C) Why wouldn't I?

(J) You're disgusting

(C) And you're foolish

(A) Can we stop this nonsense and start thinking?

(S) I agree with her.

Alright I've a plan, we wait for the gurad to come, and as they are taking us to wherever, we try to scale from them and sneak out the castle.

(L) Uh... I don't want to ruin the mood... but, how are going to scape from an armored dude?

(C) Leave me that to me.

I could practically feel her mischievous grin, and her bloodlust.

You better not kill them, alright?

(C) Tch... whatever. I'll just tell you what to do, and you better do it right.

The cell door creaked, making me jolt up. An armored monster came up to me and cuffed my hands, and pushed me out of the cell.

This may be a problem

(C) Hahaha, do you think that's going to stop me? THINK AGAIN!

The guard kept pushing me through several hallways, and I think he made us walk in circles for a while, maybe getting sure I lost my sense of were I was. That's not gonna happen. They then leaded me to a huge pair of doors, wich led to a beautiful looking Graden, filled with a circle golden flowers... and a tree!!! I'm closer to find the next fallen kid! But, ugh... how am supposed to get the leaf?

The guard pushed me again, an growled... in other words told me to stop staring. I complied and waited for Chara's orders.

Chara? What do I do?

(C) Ugh!! Wait... there's something off...

(A) I feel it too...

(C) Crap! they have some force field around... even if we manage to get free from this dude, we wouldn't make it past the Golden flowers.

This changes everything...

The guard pushed me to my knees, and I heard the door open. I looked behind me and saw a goat monster, so similar to Toriel. He came in front of me and said with his deep voice.

"Child..." I lifted my head and stared at his eyes. "You have done such terrible things, I'm sorry for this" his face twisted with grief and he took a trident from under his cape, and lifted it up. He was going to swing it down, and end me now...

"STOP NOW"