💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

(Chapter long as hell😈, enjoy 😅) (Word count 4287)

Your P.O.V.

"Uh... Sans?" I asked and he hummed in response. "Are we near yet?"

Sans made a thoughtful expression and glanced to the sides "uh...i think we just need to pass those pillars" he pointed at them, who just were a few feet a way "and we are there" He then shoved his hand back in his jacket.

"Oh, okay" I said and stared at the pillars. For some reason, my whole body and soul ached with guilt. Mmm... The best way to know why, is to replay past events... So... Uh... Well... My brain is dried. "Hey Sans" I called him.

"hey (y/n)" He simply said.

"Did I... Um..." -Ugh... How do I ask?-

"did you...?" He repeated lifting a non-existent brow.

"Um... Did I hurted someone?" Finding the propper words, they left my lips, making Sans confused.

"you didn't turn no one into dust, so... i guess not?" Sans said unsure while shrugging.

I couldn't help but facepalm. "No... Not like that. I mean, did I hurted someone's emotions?" Now he understood, he made an understanding sound and answered.

"the time both of us spent, i didn't see you hurting someone, actually... i just saw you do the other way around" Sans said. "but, how about someone who you can't see nor touch?"

"See nor touch?" I asked, mostly to myself.

"just think about it" Sans said. We passed the pillars and a fancy looking hotel iluminated the rocky hallways. The bright sign said 'MTT' and a smiley robot besides it. "we are here" Sans anouced.

"See nor touch?" I repeated in a low tone. "Who do I know?" I furrowed my eyebrows and thought...

And again...

My hand reached inside my pocket and I felt a hard thing. I pulled it out, my hands traced the edges of the box. I opened it with a click, revealing the heart leaves...

I glanced at Sans, who's smile grew wider. "i'll give you space, alright?" Sans said and entered the hotel.

"Oh..." I mummbled.

"G-guys?" I called them, evident nerves on my voice.

-No response-

"Guys?" I called again, this time louder.

-No response-

I sighed and held the box closer. "Guys... I know that you probabbly are angry, or, furious with me..."

-silence-

I took in a shaky breath. "And I'm very sorry, the way I treated you is unforgivable. You, just tried to help. My anger blinded me and the way I yelled... " my voice grew shaky and broke. Small tears formed at the edge of my eyes threatening to fall. "If you don't want to talk, that's fine. But, please, I just wanted to apologize"

I waited...

-(A) We already knew... (L) Mmm... Actually we felt it *chuckles*... (J)Yeah, it's kind of weird how this works...-

I giggled and wipped a falling tear. "Yes it is weird to hear you inside my head."

-(J) Don't worry young lady! We forvige you! (A&L) Yeah!-

"Thank you guys" I sighed and entered the hotel. I was greeted by a huge statue of a rectangular robot on top of a fountain, three hallways, an elevator, and a hand receptionist. -Where did he go?- I asked myself and walked near the fountain. -The statue at the ruins would suit it better- I wipped the tears away with the back of my palm.