😡 😡 💀 😡 😡

No one's P. O. V.

After Sans saw the way (Y/N) didn't fight back, just like her past encounters, and the way Undyne said this last words, made his heart and soul break. His eyes were empty, and soon became enraged. "D o y o u k n o w w h a t d i d j u s t h a p p e n e d ?" Sans said darkly.

Undyne chuckled nervously, and from the other side of the line she started sweating. "Uh... no, I-I don't" she stuttered.

"so you don't have a clue?" Sans said. "some guards came and tried to take me... and you know what else?" he waited for some kind of response.

"Uh... no?" She said unsure. Sans started to believe that she had something to do with this whole thing.

"(y/n) trade her life for me! now she's gone and it's all your fault!" He started yelling as more tears floded from his eye sockets.

"You're kidding... right?" Undyne said nervously.

"do you think this is a f*cking joke?" From the phone Sans heard a loud thud, and the distant yelling of Undyne, calling Alphys. He growled while ending the call and he spotted something laying on the road. He stood up and neared, he saw that it was the flower he gave to (Y/N). All crumbled and a bit splatered with blood... her blood.

He picked it up and started running away, hoping that maybe, he could stop the guards in some way.

sans' p. o. v.

i reached the front of the elevators and glanced at the at the castle, just to see the doors already closing. i growled and thought - maybe alphys could help me get her out - without thinking about it twice, i dashed through the crowd and stepped inside an elevator. i pressed the button quickly and waited for the elevator to open.

as soon the doors opened i ran towards the gigant doors of mtt's room. i pushed them open and frankly looked around for that yellow lizard. paps came running once he spotted me. "I HEARD WHAT HAPPENED AND UNDYNE TOLD ME TO TELL YOU, THAT SHE DIDN'T EVEN KNEW THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. BUT, THE THING THAT WAS RUNNING AROUND IS TRAPPED NOW IN ALPHYS' LAB" he explained.

"thanks paps, now, where's alphys?" i asked seriously. he pointed at the kitchen and i caught a small glimpse of her tail. i nodded and rushed to it. alphys, undyne, and mettaton were talking about something, and i saw undyne trembling on her spot.

"S-Sans! R-really really, w-we didn't ha-have i-idea! I ju-just spotted th-this and y-you w-won't guess w-who is t-the murder" alphys stuttered, and handed me her laptop. it was open on a window full of cameras around the lab. a pair of red eyes were staring directly into the camera. and seeing it clearly, i recognized that stupid flower. i growled making alphys back away.

"Hey, Sans, calm down. We'll get her back" Undyne stepped in, and put a hand on my shoulder. leaving the laptop on the counter, i turned around and faced them. "And... I think we might help. Am a royal guard, so, I have access to the castle security and stuff, Alphys here also has access to the king, since she's the royal scientists. We only need a plan to get in and out with her"

"I WANT TO HELP TOO!" paps chirped and clapped excitedly.

"And don't forget about me darlings" mtt said smirking. how i hate that smirk. seeing the way my friends were willing to help me save my one and only love, made my heart flutter. i gave them a smile and nodded.

- wait... there's still someone else to be saved, perhaps they could help us too - "thank you guys, but, i need to do something real quick, i might even get some extra hands to help us." everybody agreed and started making up the plan, while i went out if the room and to the lobby.

-------------------

since i still didn't have my powers back, i walked all the way back to the river person, and asked them to take me to snowdin.

once we arrived i dashed towards my house, and to the back door. i released a happy sigh seeing everything on place. "everything's here" walking to the blueprints and grabbing some tools from underneath in the cabinets, i yawned a bit and removed the blanket from the machine. "why every time we see i'm sleepy?... huh... guess that's the reason i haven't even finished repairing you" i chuckled and started repairing the machine.