📝 🖼

Your P.O.V

"Could you please slow down? This is a little bit painful" I whined.

"and why is that?" Sans responded looking down at me.

"You're too fast for me to catch up" I answered back pulling him to a stop.

He chuckled "alright" I looked around the corridor, were several computers were between the wall, giving a faint tint of green to the gray corridor. I caught my breath and took a step forward, but I lost balance and fell on my healing left arm. I yelped, using my arms to stand, I felt more pain on my abdomen and almost fell face first to the floor again. If it wasn't because of Sans, since he helped me up. He wrapped an arm around my waist to steady me, "careful there" he said and took a small step. He waited for me to do the same.

We did that for a while until we reached an elevator. Sans pressed the only button. It opened and I snorted. Sans gave a puzzled look. "Heh... I was going to make a pun about this empty elevator... but I haven't come up with anything" I said. He laughed and I did too.

"okay, okay... we need to go or else this is going to close" he said between laughs. He helped me walk over the elevator. The doors closed and the elevator started moving up. I saw Sans smirking "so... how's the elevator business treating you, (y/n)?" he said while containing a laugh. –Oh... I think I know what to answer-

I snorted "Oh! It has its ups and downs!" I said cheerfully. He started laughing again, I followed. The elevator doors opened and we literally couldn't stop laughing. I heard a surprised yelp and something breaking, I don't know why but I laughed harder at this.

Some sloppy footsteps came running towards us and I saw that it was Alphys. "H-hey!" she said a bit annoyed.

"what's the matter al?" Sans said between laughs.

"Y-you t-two m-made me drop my small c-cup!" she said kind of annoyed, but she tried too hard not to let it show.

"S-sorry Alphys... I could get you a new one, or if you prefer a few more." I said making my laughing stop and I gave her a shy smile.

She massaged her temples and shouted her eyes tightly. "I'm s-sorry, I shouldn't have y-yelled at you... it's just" She released a frustrated sigh. "I'm a little stressed" She said and walked off to a desk full of papers, a computer and some foam dishes. I tugged Sans shirt, he looked at me, I pointed to Alphys and he understood. He helped me to walk towards her, who was typing like a madman on her computer. I put a hand on her shoulder, she jumped a little and looked at us.

"What can we do to help you?" I asked with a smile.

She looked at us and then to the screen. "y-you could b-bring M-Mettaton here". Sans growled a little at the mention of Mettaton. I nudged him with my elbow.

"Yeah sure! We are going now. Is that alright with you?" I asked her. She nodded and smiled. Her smile faltered when she saw Sans holding me in place.

"O-oh, you need to r-recover. B-but! I have s-something that m-might help!" She chirped and runned towards an electric escalator.

-------------------------------

We waited for her for about ten minutes and yet she hasn't showed up. I grew pretty tired of standing, even if I wasn't totally standing by myself. My legs felt like jelly, and Sans noticed this. He made me sit on Alphys' chair and I looked at the computer's screen. A window was opened with some sort of coding and besides it was a footage of Snowdin replaying over and over. The camera recorded the time when Papyrus and I were looking for Sans, then several moments later it losses connection, it reboots and shows a moving flash of green, red and yellow turning everyone to dust. I know a little bit of this stuff, so I made the record slow down were the flash was seen and then stopped it when I considered it a good spot. Sans leaned over and watched while I did. I zoomed at the image, but was too pixelated. I tried to clear the image, and I got a blurry image of the killer. The only thing visible were their eyes, bloody red eyes, a crazy grin, and they looked like they wore something green and yellow. Just like Grillby said. I gasped and smiled wide. Sans widened his eyes. "wow! good job!" he said with his grin growing wider.