🐰 🍨

Your P.O.V.

Sans took me along with him after the telescope incident. -I was really funny though (A) yeah! Wish I could actually had joined you guys... (C) neh neh, I wish I had smacked that skeleton's head even more and brake it Really? I thought you wished to be real- Sans chuckled and said "daaamn, you're awesome" he quickly covered his mouth with his hand. I just stared at him, with a warm face, probably a red face.

"W-w-ot?" I asked flustered, and yet scratchy voice.

He rubbed the back of his now blue skull, as he took a turn and I followed, the nice cream guy was in front of us waving with a big smile plastered on his face. "uh... hey!" Sans waved at him and walked in a faster pace. "still got some bro?" he asked. I jogged to catch up with them.

"S-sa-ns?"

"yeah?" I just crossed my arms and gestured him to tell me what did he said, since I know if I talk more he will get mad at me for not taking care of my throat "uh... i did hear that... i think sometimes i can hear thought and other times not..." -uh... I asked about what did you just said after you heard that- he stared at me rubbing his skull. "heh... if you said something, uh... i'm sorry i didn't hear that" he chuckled nervously.

"a-aft-er t-th...at"

"what? uh- ohhhhh, after i heard that conversation... i... i said..." he looked at me with his blue tint on his cheekbones. "t-that you're awesome" I feel my face heat up again.

And we heard someone say "Awwwwww" we turned and saw the nice ream guy staring at us with a cute face. "You're a cute couple!" Sans and my face grew a darker blush, making nice cream guy giggle.

"w-w-e are n-n-not a c-ou-uople!" Sans shuttered -but I kind of think that you're cute- I heard Chara gasp, at least he didn't hear this time... I hope so.

"Seems like one! Since I consider you two a nice couple, I will give the both of you a great deal! I'll give you a big bowl with four flavors of your preference by a third of price! How about that?"

"um, you alright with that? we can share" I nodded, nice cream guy's smile grew bigger and took a big bowl from inside the nice cream cart. -wow... *giggle* it's as big as Sans skull- Annie also giggled, and surprisingly Chara laughed too. "i heard that, (y/n)" that made Chara and Annie laugh harder. -(C) his powers returned just in time! Hahahahaha- "oh yeah? I can still hear you" Chara started laughing hysterically, if she was real, probably she would be on the ground clutching to her stomach and rolling around while laughing. "okay... heheh that's a little weird. (y/n) what flavor would you like?" -Um (F/Ice cream/flavor besides cookie, chocolate and vanilla) please?- "okay, I did heard that, hey buddy we will have (F/I/F), cookie and... another choice, (y/n)?" -(A) Vanilla!! Please?? (C) chocolate!!!!!!!! Give me that chocolate!!!!!!- "wow... hahahah okay girls calm down. Also vanilla and chocolate, please" Sans said to nice cream guy, while he did as told. -wait... can you actually taste the same I do? (A) I... I dunno (C) yup, I tasted and felt the same as Frisk when I was on his body too (A) okay... that's kind of creepy We all agree that everything in Chara is creepy-

I gave Sans my gold coins so he could pay, but he refused. "hey, nope. I will pay this." -but I wa- - " nope, I'm going to pay this (y/n)" h said while giving the right mount to ice cream guy. He gave us napkins, plastic spoons and a card. Sans made the bowl float with his magic while we went to wander a little more around waterfall.

---------------------

I took the last bite of ice cream. My throat felt a lot better with the coolness of the nice cream. -(C) Stop. With. The. Puns. (A) I actually like them! (C) oh~ yeah~ I forgot to tell you a little secret from Annie (Y/N)~ Chara don't, it's rude to talk about some who's listening (C) I don't give a f*ck... Annie fell past year in the underground, and you know what... (A) p-please don't, seem like you are going to hurt her more than me... (C) well~ Annie here... like puns, as you can see... do you wanna know why~?- "chara don't, that was in a different timeline... this is new okay?" Sans said angry.