💔 👻

sans p.o.v.

after we finished the nice cream, i teleported us back to my station at hotland. (y/n) was calm now, with red puffy eyes, and my arm around her shoulders while walking through hotland. "are you okay now?" i asked looking down at her. she nodded meekly and turned her gaze to the walls of the cavern, zoning out. "hey... lighten up bucko, we are halfway there." i said while pressing me against her and rubbing her forearm lightly.

"'k" she simply responded and walked a bit faster, removing my arm from her and walking a few feet away from me. i sighed and followed her. (y/n) walked while looking to her feet, her arms were crossed loosely on her chest, and she hummed a song i couldn't quite recognice.

we passed a few unactivated puzzles, and another one of those mice traps, this one courtesy from alphys. right now we are near the elevator, that, suposedly, is going to take us to the third floor. i glanced over to (y/n) who looked less sad, she even started walking in a dancing maner. i smiled to myself, and kept looking at her ways.

she made a turn to the right, staying away from my vision range. i just peeked a bit and saw her just standing there, doing nothing. her back was facing my direction, she didn't move an inch and her breathing slowed far too much. "(y-y/n)?" i asked...

she didn't react...

"(y-y/n)? are you alright?" i asked again.

no response...

i walked over to her and looked at whatever she was staring.

there stood mk. but he looked... diferent. his eyes were dull and white, no emotion showed, and his expresionless face, looked like he was in some sort of a trance. his clothes and skin turned gray, and he wasn't even breathing. he opened his mouth slowly and took a deep breath, he released it in a heavy sigh. "Have... you ever thought about a world... where everything is exactly the same... except you don't exist? ... everything functions properly... without you... ha... ha, ha..." he said emotionless, i stood there in shock. i glanced over to (y/n) who didn't even react. her hair covered her face, and her skin was getting paler and paler. using my hand i removed the strands of hair covering her features, and i gasped at the look.

her eyes were exactly like mk's, dull white, no emtion at all, her lips were parted a bit, and she keept staring forward. her mouth opened slowly, and she speaked in a monotone voice. "Yeah... the thought terrifies me"

mk stared at her and responded "yeah?... me too... would... you like to come with me?..." mk asked.

"Yes... I'll love to go with you..." she answered.

mk lips arched a small bit, forming a faint smile. he started singing the same song (y/n) was humming a while ago.

"Thank you, I'll say goodbye soon.

Though it's the end of the world, don't blame yourself, now.

And if it's true, I will surround you, and give life to a world.

That's our own..."

(y/n) started singing the same, but her voice sounded like if she was talking through a computer.

"T̫̫̺̳̮͉́̊ͪ̋̀hank ỵ̣̮̈́ͮő̜̟̹͙̗̳̙͛̑̓̓̍̓ͪ͠u, I'll sa̵̙͖͎͓͛̈́ͥy̸̟̐̃ͥ̃͆ͩ̔͌͟ good̓͐̅̋͊͏͉̭̜͙ͅbͥ̋ͬ͒͊ͬ̆͏̟̥͓̰-- -ow̓̈̆ͮ҉̬̟̤̖̯̜̟̯.

T͓̘̻͚̫̮̟̎ͅhough i͆̇̄͑͑҉͏̯̲̹̭͖̬͎̖t's ṯ̮͚̤̊̅͗ͫ̋̅̽̆̾ͅ ̙͈͌̄͝he end of the ẃ̧͖̟͉̖̼̌ͭ̈́ͯ̿̆̌́͞orl̶̯̲͍̣̮̬̓́̂ͦ̚̚͘d͈̱̣̦̓̅̔̑̋͢,don̷͇̱͊͋ͤͣ͢'͓͇͖͇ͯͪ̈́́̕t̴̞̝͓̫̬͔̗̓ͯ̂ͫͯ͢ bla̴̳͎͇̯͐ͩ̅ͦͫͯ̐m̷͇̙͛͛ͫ̈́́e yourse̲͚̲͖̟̙̪̰͖̊͌́͜ḷ̫̘͇̼̩͊̂ͅf̴͇̦̘̯͖̞ͧ͂̓̃̾.