🃏 😢

Your P.O.V.

I was looking at Sans most of the time, now we've reached the half of our way back. Temmie followed us from behind, he said that it was better if he walked by himself... well that's what I understood -H-hey, uh... you! W-where am i?- Sans turned around and looked at me kind of confused. "Is the new one" I whispered.

He nodded and whispered "okay". -Hi! AHHH!!! What's this?! Get out of my head! I-I can't... Why!? Because you are inside of MY head. I can't believe that! Are you playing a trick on me?! (A) Hello! (?) AHHHH!!! Help!!! Hey, calm down. I'll explain everything, but, first. What's your name? (?) M-my name's Leonard, but you can call me Leo! (A) Hello Leo! Nice to meet you! I'm Annie! (L) U-um... hello? I'm (Y/N)! - "and i'm sans!" sans chirped. I faced him and started laughing and snorting, Annie giggled with me.

"hOi! I'm tEmMie!" Temmie said. Making us laugh even more, including Leo.

-(L) H-hey, I-I kind of remember you, Sans-

"u-uh, really? i-i think you're confused, kiddo" he said nervous.

-(L) Uh... nope. I'm sure. You are the brother of that cheerful skeleton, the one that I tried teaching him how to cook! (A) You cook!? (L) More like, USED to, heh... *sigh*- Sans looked full of guilt. "Um... Sans? Could you please tell me what happened? You know... between Leo and you" I asked unsure.

He sighed and looked forward, we passed the place where I saw Undyne. "i-i was... i don't know how to say this" he took a deep breath "i... was the one who killed him" he sighed and his gaze turned to the ground.

"Are you looking at the underground?" I said while containing my laugher. ­-(A) (Y/N)! this isn't the time for puns! - Sans chuckled but didn't move his gaze.

-(L) I know you were only scared, please, don't get so upset... I have already told you, that, I understand why you did it, and I already forgave you-

"is not that..." he said sadly.

-Leo... could, you tell me what happened? (L) O-okay, I-I was teaching his brother how to cook spaghetti, since he wanted to improve his skills, and as I grabbed a knife to cut some ingredients. Sans came and saw me, he panicked and teleported with me to waterfall, where, uh... that willow tree is. He threw bones, fired with blasters and all those things he does, and I blocked as many as I could manage. And finally he hit me, I was, lingering between life and death. And I understood why he did this. Chara... she... killed everyone, and seeing a human with a knife near his brother, makes him, remember those days. I told him that I forgive him, and that's when he snapped out of his trance-

I kept looking at Sans the whole time, his shoulders started to move up and down when Leo finished. "Sans? Are you okay?" I said while resting my hand on his shoulder, he started to hic and sob louder. I looked at his face, neon blue tears came streaming down his face. I know what would cheer him up "Hey... Sans, do you know what is a thesaurus' favorite dessert?" he looked at me confused. "Synonym buns" he chuckled a little. "Did you hear about the lost sausage? It was the missing link." He chuckled a little louder. "A man just assaulted me with milk, cream and butter. How dairy" now he laughed a bit. He mumbled something but I could make it out. "What did you say? You can't sing with a mouthful of garbanzo beans, so hummus a tune" he laughed more. "Why are you enjoying life while eating hotdogs? Because you're relishing the moment."

He let out a hearty laugh and hugged me. "thanks, kiddo" I snaked a hand to his face and wiped the tears away. He kissed the top of my head and broke the embrace. Temmie jumped on top of my head and said something like.