👗 💙

Your P. O. V.

The next morning Undyne, Alphys and Mettaton were literally all over me. "Try this one" Undyne said while shoving a weird outfit on my face.

"N-no! Th-his one" Alphys said, and pulled me with her.

"Darling~~~~!!!! This one is fabulous!! " I don't need to explain.

They took me out of my bed right away, and then they just shoved clothes out of nowhere. I was just standing there with a huge pile of clothes with a sleepy face. I yawned and rubbed my eyes, making all the clothes fall." (Y/N)! Don't throw everything! you still haven't tried them! come now" Undyne dragged me to the other side of the room towards a giant closet.

"If there's not a bed in there, then, I'll go back to sleep" I said and walked towards the door.

"No huh, come back here darling!" Mettaton exclaimed while grabbing me by my waist with her robotic arms. "We still need to prepare you for your date~!"

"Can't we do it later? I really want to go back to sleep" I whined.

"N-no, we ha-have to do i-it now" Alphys stuttered and pushed me inside the closet.

"Alright punk, we have plenty of dresses and different outfits here. Now... choose one!" Undyne said while inspecting the closet and moving clothes to the sides.

"Ugh, alright, but, when all of this is over I'll go back to sleep, deal?" I said while face palming.

"Deal" The three said in unison.

-------------

"Finally" I said. - Guys, please remember me not to go on shopping with this girls. (All) Alright- I huffed and then went over to the door. Undyne and Alphys choosed this (F/C) (dress/outfit) for me, and Mettaton put on some make up, which I didn't like. Since it felt like someone did just licked my while face with a spongy tongue.

I went out and saw Papyrus holding the door closed from a room. Some muffled screams came from that door. "NO UNTIL YOU ARE READY" He screamed back.

I walked over to him and glanced at the door "Who's there?" I asked. And pressed my ear against the wooden door.

"HELLO HUMAN! MY BROTHER DOESN'T WANT TO PUT ON THE CLOTHES METTATON CHOOSE FOR HIM" He explained and Sans screamed again from the inside... I didn't make out any words.

"Those were words? " I said while non containing my giggles. I parted from the door and faced Papyrus completely.

"NYEH HEH HEH, I THINK THEY WERE" Sans yelled again, and again, until the door broke into small pieces making all of them fly towards the back wall.

"i said that it is too big!" He exclaimed while stepping out of the room. And, indeed, the clothes were far too big. The sleeves were pretty long, so long not even the tips of his fingers were seen.

"OH, YOU'RE RIGHT. I'LL BE BACK" Papyrus said while rubbing the back of his skull, he turned on his heels and walked away.

"Well... I think it is a little big" I muttered.

"just a little?" He replied.

"Okay, it's huge" I mocked and moved my head to the sides. Just when he was going to say something Mettaton came out of nowhere and dragged Sans inside the room again, shutting the door behind her. "Uh... okay then?" I shrugged and walked towards the kitchen.

Alphys and Undyne were there making some breakfast, I sat on one of the stools and just looked at their ways. Alphys got a glimpse of me and the she faced me full "O-oh, hi"

"Hey punk, you should be waiting on the living room for the lazy bones" Undyne said without tearing her gaze from her cooking.

"I-it sh-should be the o-other way aro-round" Alphys stuttered.

"Yeah, that's better" Undyne pointed out.

"Well... he's not ready, so I guess I'll just sit here and eat" I said while sitting and attempted to grab a toast from the big plate in front if me just to get my hand slapped away. "Ouch... what was that for?" I said while rubbing my hand.

"You can't eat now, because you're going to-"Undyne was cutter off.

"Shut it!" Alphys intervened.

"Oh... yeah, I'm sorry, I forgot" Undyne said and then turned around while giggling.

-Welp even if she tried to hide it, it is pretty obvious what's going to happen... (L) Yeah, totally...(J) Well... I don't know... (A) Are you serious James? it obvious that they are going somewhere to eat together... (L) Duh! oh God James *laugh*- I giggled a bit making Alphys and Undyne to turn around and look at me. Welp... I'm a weird cookie for them now. They glanced at each other and then returned to whatever they were doing.

I sighed and walked to the living room. And foundPapyrus talking with Sans now finally with the tux in the perfect size. He turned around and waved a bit, Papyrus did the same, and then Papy signaled me to come. I complied and then he whispered something to Sans. Sans nodded and walked away back to the hallway. "Hi, Papy."

"HELLO HUMAN! , OH... SORRY I MEAN, (Y/N)." He said.

"Don't worry, is there something you wanted to tell me?"

"OH, THANKS FOR REMINDING ME. REMEMBER THE TIME I TOLD TOU I'LL ORGANIZE A DATE FOR YOU TWO?"

-Fudge... I forgot about that- I nodded "Yeah, why?"

"IT'S BECAUSE EVERYBODY HERE HAD ALREADY PLANNED UT, AND RIGHT NOW METTATON IS GIVING MY BROTHER THE DIRECTIONS AND THE SCHEDULE" he finished, and started fangirling.

"... okay?"

"OH LOOK HE IS HERE, HAVE A GOOD DATE YOU TWO!"