🐊💛

sans' p.o.v.

i used one of my "short cuts" to get to alphys' lab, we arrived and i saw alphys just looking at us in shock and surprise. then she simply said "O-oh" i looked down at (y/n), who was fighting the thread on her eyes, i rested my hands on the sides of her head. she really wanted to stay awake, i saw the determination shining in her eyes, but yet, she was pretty weak.

"hey... it's okay, you can close them if you want. undyne is not here, and she will stay away. there's nothing to worry" i said looking at her shinny (e/c) eyes. she tried to lift her head, but failed. "d-don't. just rest, okay?" i said trying to convince her to sleep. alphys came and saw her expression of tiredness, but also her struggles to stay awake.

"Y-yeah, she won't c-come h-here. R-rest I-I-I'll t-take c-care o-f th-hose inj-juries" alphys said to her with a smile. she kept trying, but now the thread was stronger and she finally turned unconscious. "B-bring h-her he-here" she shuttered, motioning to a room next to the one with the bathroom sign. i carried her bridal-style and followed her, grillbz followed from behind carrying temmie. she leads us to a room with some beds "H-here, on t-this b-bed. O-oh and... g-grillby, o-on the n-next o-one" she said pointing to the close one and to the one on the left. I removed her jacket and leaved it on the chair besides the bed. i walked towards it and gently placed (y/n), first her legs then her head, but i didn't let go of her head. I sat in the char, holding her head and moved some hair away from her sleeping face. grillbz placed temmie beside her and sat at the bed besides. temmie moved her hair too, but he was just playing with it, and like always saying "hOi" like a broken tape. alphys came near and attached a machine to her, beeping when she turned it on. "O-oh! S-sans! W-what h-happened t-to h-her?" she said while looking at the screen of the machine and taking some notes on a pad she brought.

"just a small fight with... heh, undyne" i said without tearing my eyes away from (y/n).

"F-fight? G-got it. G-grillby, please w-wait, I-I'll come b-back i-in a while" grillbz nodded and alphys went outside of the room. I kept stoking her silky (h/c) hair, grillbz just kept staring at us.

He cleared his throat and speaked "You okay, Sans? You look really worried" i just hummed, confused.

"s-sorry, what was that? , i didn't pay attention" I said turning my gaze to his direction.

"Something is bugging you, I know it , tell me. What is it, Sans?" he asked gently.

i sighed and retuned my gaze to the sleepy figure of (y/n). "papyrus, and her... i haven't found my brother, she is injured badly, and was wrongly accused. someone is killing the rest, and yet, we don't have any clue, except for the colors." i said.

Grillbz chuckled shyly, and rubbed the back of his head, looking to the side. "Yeah... I'm worried about them too".

my eyes moved slowly around, taking inner pictures of her body, i stopped at her abdomen, were a dark fluid was slowly dripping. i moved a trembling hand there and lifted her shirt and sweater. grillbz and me gasped at the sight, a sickening deep slash, covered up in dry and new blood, this all over her in such and awful manner. the beeping got quicker, as more blood started to came, quicker, like floods of waterfall. i put my hands there unconsciously trying to stop the bleeding. but it showed no signs of stopping "oh no no nononononoNONONO! ALPHYS! QUICK!" i yelled at her rather desperately. she came running and stumbling with her hands full of stuff.

"S-sans cal-" she stopped an dropped all the things she brought "O-OH! BRING HER TO THE OTHER ROOM! NOW" i obligated while detaching the machine from her, -now she didn't shutter, better for me- i runned to the door besides the room, just where the bathroom sign is. alphys clicked a button, but waited for grillbz to enter with temmie. the elevator moved fast down. i remember this, when i used to work with my dad and alphys, so many years ago. just as the doors opened i dashed out and runned where the operation room was, i didn't even heard the footsteps behind me. i passed al the new amalgamates i haven't yet seen, but now i need to reach that room. i found it and kicked the doors open, i laid (y/n) at the operation table, and used my magic to teleport alphys, grillbz and temmie here. alphys strapped her to the table and rushed to the cabinets looking for several things. she came rushing with a wheeled table full of the stuff she grabbed, she looked around them and took a needle and string. "Make pressure here" she said gesturing to one of the sides of her waist, i didn't and she started sewing the wound, carefully but quickly. she got to the middle and pointed to the top of the wound, just where the slash didn't get. "Now make pressure there" i moved my hands and pressed where she said. she finished sewing and took a sharp pair of scissors, temmie jumped from grillbz hands and moved away the cart making the tools scatter around the room. grillbz rushed and grabbed him while picking up the things as fast as his wet body let him. alphys grabbed some gauzes and soaked them with alcohol, she cleaned the wound with it, making (y/n) grunt in her sleep. alphys stopped for a while until she had calmed down, then resumed cleaning the wound. (y/n) grunted again, but alphys didn't stop. she finished and she and i started badging her. i carried her back to one of the bedrooms, and looked at her left arm... i sighed and looked at her neck. i felt a painful sensation in my chest, a burning guilt. i sat at the chair next to her again. i covered her with the sheets and stared at her wounds again. -this is too much for her... she had just been here for around a week... and jet, she had been injured, and re-injured, but refused to fight back... why? -

"this is my fault" i said while face-palming myself. tears formed at the edges of my eyes, but refused to fall. "what am i doing?" i sighed remembering the promise i made a couple of months ago. "i'm sorry... i'm not doing it right, am i?" i released a hearty chuckle, and finally the tears fell... and i didn't fight them. "if i was stronger... or at least have enough hp to protect her the right way" i say betweem sobs, i buried my head in my hands.

i lost track of time, and felt a hand on my shoulder, i looked up to see grillbz fully ignited, and badged lightly. "She will wake up, calm down... Alphys said that she'll come soon" i nodded weakly, and turned away resting my head on my hand. i sighed just as alphys came with the cart full of med things. she took a syringe attached to a bag full of serum, and injected it on (y/n)'s right arm, since the other one was still covered with badges. she attached the bag to the holder. she closed the curtains around the bed, to do those things she does.

Alphys' P.O.V.

So I just closed the curtains so Sans wouldn't worry, I attached the heart rate machine to her and used magic to bring up her soul. Her soul came visible in a very slow pace "T-this i-is weird" I muttered to myself. Once her soul was finally visible I started doing some test, and wrote everything on my pad.

-------------

I huffed -okay... that took longer than expected- I looked down to my notes and did a quick review of the results.

First: her soul is now attached to three more souls, making hers only act like a container for them, and the main traits of them are: Determination, Patience and Kindness.

Second: Her soul is covered in some thick patches of pure hate.

Third: It has a small problem getting over things or injuries.

Fourth: ... it seems to glow brighter when Sans is around.

"Hmph" -I wonder why- I thought smirking. I opened the curtains and gave a small pat on the back to Sans. He did look really upset and worried. -wait... he must be worried about her brother too! - "S-sans?" he hummed not moving his gaze from the ground. "I-I s-saw P-papyrus at M-mettaton's p-place. I t-think h-he's s-still th-there" I said to him. He seemed to lighten up by this, he thanked me and walked near the human girl, stroking her hair in a lovingly manner. I sighed relieved and chuckled at this. I leaved the room and went back to track that thing that killed the monsters in Snowdin.