🍝

Your P.O.V.

The smell of burnt metal and tomato sauce filled the air. My eyes started to open slowly, my whole body hurted horribly. The fight I had with Papyrus a while ago flashed in my mind. I was greeted by a white ceiling. -Where am I? - I looked around, just to make sure I was safe. I was sleeping on a green couch, with a white blanket over me. A big TV was positioned over a coffee table, a...rock? On another table covered up in sprinkles, some stairs. -oh... I remember...- Papyrus' house. There was a lot of sound coming from another room connected to the living room.

I half uncovered myself, and sited up weakly. My limbs still hurted like hell, I didn't bother to move more, I just rested my head on the couch. Papyrus came from the other room with a big plate of spaghetti. "EAT HUMAN, THAT FIGHT MUST HAVE TAKEN ALL YOUR STRENGTH! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, HAVE COOKED YOU A BIG PLATE OF SPAGHETTI!" he handed the plate of spaghetti to me, I put it on my lap and started to eat. I took a small bite. "WHAT DO YOU THINK, HUMAN?" he looked at me with an expression full of hope.

"Papyrus... this is wonderful! This tastes very good!" I took a mouthful, well he cooked as well as Toriel. The taste was delicious, and I found a small amount of shredded mozzarella cheese and toasted bread pieces covered in tomato sauce. At every bite I took I felt well, my limbs didn't hurt as much as they did before. Papyrus looked at me with happiness in his eyes. He jumped up and down excitedly, when he stopped, he looked at the stairs and remembered something.

"I'LL BE RIGHT BACK, HUMAN! STAY HERE PLEASE" Papyrus said, then he busted to the stairs. I kept eating my food, while inspecting the room again.

-----------------------

After a while Sans and Papyrus came from upstairs, I had my empty plate on my lap. Papyrus looked excited "HUMAN! YOU EATED ALL OF MY SPAGHETTI! I'LL BRING YOU MORE!" he took the plate from my hands and runned to the kitchen.

"Wait! Papyrus!" I yelled at him while following him from behind. He stopped and turned wildly. I stomped with him and fell on my butt.

"UH? WHAT IS IT HUMAN?" I standed rubbing my back with my right hand.

"I... just wanted to say, that I'm full... and I can't eat anymore. Even if I wanted to" I said gesturing to my stomach.

"OH... OKAY! I'LL SAVE SOME FOR LATER!" he said. And putted the plate on the sink... a very tall one, he is the only one capable to reach it. I returned to the living room, and saw that Sans was looking at us from the corner of the wall.

"Uh... what are you doing?" I said staring at him.

"n-nothing" he adverted his gaze, a blue tint covered his cheekbones. Papyrus came from the kitchen and looked at me, then at Sans.

"WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING BROTHER? YOU BARELY DO THAT" the tint got darker and now covered all of his skull. He quickly putted his hood on and looked away. I just giggled at how childish they both were.

"i'm not blushing, papyrus" he said, and walked to the stairs, but before he could reach them Papyrus shoved him over his shoulder and brought him back to the living room. "hey! let go! papyrus! let me down! (y/n) please do something!" he was throwing his hands up and down and wiggling to get free of his brother grip. Papyrus just turned around, giving his back to me, and I could see Sans blue face. I started laughing a lot I fell to the floor clunching to my stomach. I thought his tint couldn't go any darker, man... I was wrong... so wrong. "(y/n) this isn't funny! papyrus just let me down already!"

"I DON'T THINK SO, SANS" Papyrus started laughing with me. He turned around and looked at me on the floor, then he shoved me on his other shoulder. I was still laughing, and scared of the height us both where in now. I looked to my side, Sans was still with his hood, I could see a small part of his cheekbone, still dark blue. "I WANT TO RUN WITH BOTH OF YOU ON MY ARMS!"