Comebacks

When someone tells your sign that your ugly

Aries: What was your name again? I forgot...By the way, My name is not ugly.......Oh I remembered your name!! It was Liar right? It fits you well...

Taurus: *sniffs* What's that smell? Is that...Is that jealousy? Were you jealous? Or was it because you have nothing to do with your life?

Gemini: *chuckles* Oh!! Your birthday is almost near!!! *stands up* Let me sing!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! YOU BELONG TO THE ZOO!!! WITH YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR FRIENDS!!! WHICH ARE UGLY MONKEYS!!!! Do you want a banana?

Cancer: *does a deafeted face* Are you sure? *smirks*  You might need eyeglasses.. Or....are you blind?

Leo: Are you looking at the mirror right now? I mean, there's a mirror infront of you...*puts out a mirror*

Virgo: Seems like your bored...Oh well, thanks anyways...You have no successful events anyways...Its either you become a nanny or a.........begger....

Scorpio: Did you know that Liars go to hell? Want me to fetch you there?

Sagittaruis: I didn't know it was opposite day today.........Well....You are very ugly, a liar, easily jealous, very ugly......Oh wait....its not Thursday...sorry....and..that was the truth..

Capricorn: Back to you..period...no erase.....Btw, you could've done it worse cause everything you said will just come back to you...

Aquaruis: Are you drunk? Are you high? High in lying? Are you heartbroken? Your too bitter....and not sweet like your heart...your heart is....Erm....do you even have a heart?

Picses: Awww!! Thank you!!! That was the most beautiful compliment given to me!! You make me feel like I'm so truthful not like the others!!

HAIII!!!! I MISSED WATTPAD!!! HUHUHUHUHUHU!!!!! Wattpaders friends...I want you to read Sweet Madness by coldlady19....Its a scary/thriller story...I like it......And btw, after the comebacks the signs did...they did a SASSY WALKOUT!!!!