Signs in Valentine's Day

"Guys, what date is it today? Libra asked while eating his breakfast with the other signs

"It's Valentine's Day!! It's almost my spotlight! Yas!" Pisces said clearly celebrating.

"Respect for the person who is still having their joyful spotlight!" Aquaruis said making Pisces pout.

"Wow it's Valentine's? All I know is that it's Ash Wednesday today." Gemini said as she said something else too.

"I'm a good child of God." Gemini said putting her hands together.

"We already made our big calendar!" Leo & Sagi said and stood up to get their calendar.

They set it up and showed it to everyone.

"That's...big.." Taurus said while looking at it weirdly.

"And uhm..what is written in Feb. 14?" Cappy asked to the both of them.

"Oh you can't see it? I mean it's written in caps lock but it says, 'It's Valentine's Day, you have no bae'" Leo said to Cappy.

"Awch...no need to rub it in my face.." Aqua said putting her hand in her chest.

"Correction, in your ugly face you mean." Aries said teasing Aqua early in the morning.

"Not funny.." Aqua said and scoffed.

---(skip to the time)---
Aries & Aqua
"Yo Aqua!" Aries tried to act cool and tried to act 'normal'

"What?!" Aqua said sounding annoyed. Well, because she didn't get any flowers for Valentine's. She was expecting Arie--
(Aqua: Pfft..whaat?)

"Sooo...uhm I'm gonna tell you something..That's..gonna make you look like a pig!!" Aries offended her. Like purposely.

"Ari, I have no time for your jokes.." Aqua said and stood up. Aries noticed her attitude and just decided to say it.

"Ruis, wait..uhm...ihavesomethingforyouit'sflowersforaveautifulladylikeyouanduhmhappyvalentine's day." Aries said quickly just for her not to hear the 'beautiful lady'

Aqua tried not to show her giddiness and acted cold but she obviously failed.

"Oh..that's..coo-uhm..it's ni--..You're funny..thanks for the flowers..." Aqua went upstairs and squeezed her pillow...

Taurus & Gemini

These two we're chilling in the kitchen looking at their social medias. All they could see in their feed was all about Valentine's Day.

Gemini happened to watch a Valentine's day video related about a boy confessing to a girl through a song. She loved the thought of it but never expected it soon to happen.

"What are you watching?" Taurus asked her, feeling curious.

"Oh nothing much. Just a boy singing to a girl. That's all." Gemini said and shrugged her shoulders.

"Though in the girl's point of view, she's probably feeling giddy all around and feels butterflies on her stomach. Isn't that nice?" Gemini said to Tau. Taurus had an idea for Valentine's.

Gemini suddenly heard a guitar strum.

"You know how to play guitar, right?" Taurus asked Gemini.

Gemini excitingly nodded and got the guitar out of his hands.

"Can you play lucky? Do you know that song?" Tau asked.

"Of course!" Gemini nodded and started to play it.

"Do you hear me,
I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying
Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard
I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh"
Taurus and Gemini sang together until Gem did a chord wrong.