Camping

The pairs for the camping were
Aries and Aquaruis
Sagittaruis and Gemini
Taurus and Scorpio (They secretly ship it)
Cancer and Pisces
Leo and Libra
Capricorn and Virgo

They just got into pairs unless someone gets lost. They were still in one group because they like being together.

"Hmm...Guys, let's start making the tents now. 4 tents with 3 people in it." Capricorn announced to them. It was already 4 in the afternoon  and decided to make the tents before dinner.

They already put up the tents. They just needed to find 2 people to sleep with them.

"Uhm, humans. Why don't we group with the people we don't talk to often? But it has to be the same gender.." Gemini suggested which the signs agreed to.

Aquaruis patted Sagittaruis back and asked, "Let's be tentmates. Don't ask where I got that from.." Sagi smiled and accepted her request. They were now finding one more tentmate.

"Hmm...now who aren't we closed to?" Aquaruis scanned the girls that were busy finding a tentmate.

They asked Gemini but she said that she already had Leo and Capricorn as tentmates and that her and Sagi are close with each other.

They were only left with Pisces.

Aquaruis remembered what Scorpio told her and Taurus. She thought to herself that this camping trip was going to be awkward for her.

Sagi also remembered what she heard from Scorpio. She promised herself to try to be cool around Pisces and not be uncomfortable .

"Hey Uhm Pisces let's be tentmates!!" Sagi managed to say enthusiactly and cheerfully.

Pisces had noticed that her eyes lied to be cheerful and enthusiastic. She was being hurt..

Pisces had planned to talk to Sagi later before they sleep.

Meanwhile, Cancer had asked Scorpio..

"Uh, Scorpio...want to share the tent?" He asked Scorpio. Cancer always thought that Scorpio had the dark aura surrounding him but he was wrong.

When Scorpio faced him, Scorpio had that suprised look.

"Oh uh, sure dude..." Scorpio hesitated. He hesitated because of what the parrot told him.

"Uh guys..I'm gonna join you..Aries, Taurus, and Libra are tentmates already. So I'm guessing I'm with the both of you.." Virgo said awkwardly as he sensed the awkward atmosphere between the two. He knew that Scorpio was hiding something that involved Cancer in it.
--------------------------------
Gemini's POV
Me and Sagi were sitting down in the ground while talking. We were partners anyways.

The others were exploring and roaming around. Virgo and Cappy were trying to act like Taichi and Inaba from Kokoro connect. Aquaruis was bossing Aries around. She was asking him to go up the tree and try to get that coconut. Taurus and Scorpio were talking about the..parrot thing. Leo is forcing Libra to act like a girl. And he, somehow, successfully acted like a girl..in her period. Cancer and Pisces were breaking the fourth wall. Oops, did I break one?

I went back to my senses when Sagi called my name.

"Gem.." Sagi called out and I looked at her.