Merry Christmas

"IT'S CHRISTMASSSS!!!" Aquaruis and Leo shouted through their mansion.

Aries and Virgo accidentally fell of their seats because of Aquaruis'and Leo's shout.

"Dude, it's just November 30....Right?" Taurus asked as he went down the stairs..

"HAHA NOOO!! ITS DECEMBERRR!! Wait...seriously? U FORGOT THE DATE?"Capricorn shouted as she ran round and round..Too much candy..

"NOOOO MY MONTH IS DONNEEE!! WHYYY!! WHYYY!!!" Scorpio said as he went down to his knees and dropping water to his face..To make it look like his crying...

"HAHAHA!! ITS MY MONTH MADERNATURE HAHAHA!!" Sagittarius ran infront of everyone and and shouted it.

"Yeah yeah, we get it.." Cancer said while torturing himself (he was doing pisces'hairstyle)

"You're very good at this but please repeat it cause it relaxing for my hair.." Pisces said as she ruined the hairstly cancer stole..

Cancer:

(Cancer: pls help me)

"I wanna be a boy!! They won't have this bloody thing every month ajuju!!" Gemini whined while clinging into a pole. Every month...she is sober..

"If you were a boy, I would be gay as heck.." Taurus said trying to give Gemini hints. (It means he would be gay for Gem bcos he likes her)

"Haha cool man cool...." Gemini laughed awkwardly for she got the hint Taurus was giving her..

Aquaruis gagged and said, "Your awkwardness is making me BARF!!" Aries immediately moved away from her.

"No don't go near if you're gonna barf..." Aries said.

"Oh yeah guys! Are you ready for our giving of gifts later midnight?" Leo asked and Virgo choked in his own saliva. (That happens)

"Ohhh no no no...I'm gonna be right back!! Haha!!" Virgo said and quickly grabbed his wallet and phone.

Virgo's POV
I FORGOT TO GET CAPPY A GIFT!! Well uhm if you're asking on how I forgot to get her a gift well because I uhh..I was planning to uhm confess to her but this isn't the right time...

I entered the mall and quickly looked for a bookstore. She asked for a book so of course I went in a bookstore.

So I recalled that a book he wanted was about fluffy love stories or something mysterious.

I went into the young adults section because that's where the fluffy love stories usually are.

I saw a story that is about girl who is ready to commit suicide but she decided to call the suicide hotline. Instead of calling the suicide hotline, she called a guy. This guy helped her and blah blah...(Lol how come I thought of this and never wrote it)