Random Things

The Zodiac Signs and kind of dates
Aries: Something fun like going to an amusement park to ride the big rides.

Taurus: Food Trip!! Like street food only and nothing fancy.

Gemini: Going to a water park or a historical park to do derpy pictures and to show their other side to their date.

Cancer: To the movies but not watching something romantic. Maybe like a cartoon or action.

Leo: To the Zoo!!! They don't want to show their sassy sassy side but to show their gentle side.

Virgo: Going in a museum likely in the haunted dolls museum or whatever you call it.

Libra: Going to a farm to do something new and fun.

Scorpio: Somewhere where they can talk to them peacefully and be themselves. (Is it wrong grammar?)

Sagittaruis: Maybe something like going to another town to explore new places with their date.

Capricorn: Somewhere historical or has something to do with them. Maybe like...something that has to do with their past.

Aquaruis: Somewhere that has to do with their culture. Maybe like to let them know where she/he came from and what kind of family she was raised in.

Pisces: At their house. Like dinner with family and embarass him/her. Or to let its date that this is how he/ she was raised.

Signs as parents

Aries: Will push you to do this thing that they love which you will eventually love or hate. For example, they let you cook and your like, "Whyyyyyyy???" And they're like, "DO YOU WANT TO EAT BLACK HOTDOGS??" (please no racism on that phrase..)

Taurus: Will act just like a friend to you but let's you know that they're still a parent. And is sometimes weird....like a dirty minded parent 😊😊😏😏

Gemini: Will support you on your ideas and let's you know what's wrong. Is so cool to your friends but with you...nahh..But then you discovered that they stan your fav singer/or boyband. (TRY STANNING BTS AND I WILL GO TO THE CONCERT WITH MAH CHILLDDD!!!)

Cancer: Is the parent that doesn't want to seperate with you and is so attached to you.

Leo: That parent that is so cool and social and your just there like, "Am I even his/her chiiillddd????"

Virgo: That parent that is such a perfectionist that when you leave the TV open and no one's watching and them be like, "CLOOOSEEEE ITTTTTTT!!!" But when you broke something they be like, "Ehhh.."

Libra: That parent that has 'no just no' jokes and when you say, "Its not funny. Stop making jokes." And they'll be their just like, "Without me you'll be not here beside me"

Scorpio: The parent that is  so savage af. That if you ask how him/her and your mother/father met they be like, "We just really like making mistakes so when we got married we made a mistake....and that is you.."
Or when you ask how to take out a girl they be like, "Open the door and say 'Get out. You're disturbing me" (Bts referrence😂😎)

Sagittaruis: Loves travelling so much that your ref is full of magnets from different places.

Capricorn: That successful  and embarassing parents your just their like, "Nooo...I'm not their child...I'm their..uh...pet😊😊"

Aquaruis: That parents that are so weird even you is weird.

Pisces: That parents that are so cringy that you just gave up on them saying, "Pless...tell me why they made me..." Then the Scorpio parents answered your question....

YO WASSAP!! k bai...no...U go out...This is my story...so u get out