Shinee's Jonghyun+ Depression

I still can't believe on what has happened to him.

He was giving so much signs that he was hurt, he's feeling depressed yet we still didn't catch those signs.

I feel like a horrible fan..

I remember when I was with my sister watching their music video, Replay, I was really interested in it. It was like yesterday when I just met them.

It's like waking up in a new day with something missing. Someone missing. Like..there's this heavy feeling in your heart that makes your eyes watery.

I wanted to..blame myself as a fan for not noticing all those signs..

But as him being a wonderful angel up there, I'm sure..he wants us to be happy..Let us stop regretting..

We love you Jonghyun. We're gonna miss your angelic voice. Your wonderful personality. You. Hwaiting Shinee members and his family!

Depression..

What a strong word..
It is a word that...makes our hearts feel heavy..

We need to help people with Depression.

I don't know anything else to add here but..I can say a story..

My friend has depression and she's fighting against it. I'm so goad that she's still standing strong. She's my best friend. I really couldn't say that I helped but I guess I did. I listened to her. I tried to make things look easy for her. Even though my advices are common, she still tries to add it to her daily life.

Stop comparing. Stop being the cause of depression. Stop bullying. Stop hurting people.

That's all....

Have a peaceful Christmas and a merry christmas...hopefully..