GeminixTaurus Oneshot

Hi guys! So Gemini's name here is Gem and Taurus' name is Rus
The 100th Guy

Gem's POV
Hi! My name is Gem Parker. I am currently in 2nd year college in a University called Zodiac University. I live in a condo near the university I am studying in. I live with Sagi who is a bitter girl. So so BITTER!!

I was surfing the internet since its Saturday tomorrow anyways when Sagi opened the door and sat beside me with a frown on her face.

"What's with that face Sagi?" I asked her while reading a the love story of Psyche and Eros..Haisshh..I really like it..

"Argh!! Its just that Scorpio is so ugly I can't even stand it. Like please, get away from me!" She said while opening chips. I chuckled at her which made her look at me.

"What's so funny?" She asked me

"Why don't you just give him a chance?" I asked her. Like why not? He had been courting her for, like, YEARS!!

"There's no forever in this world dear.." She told me in a motherly tone

I suddenly remembered a topic that our teacher mentioned when we were done discussing..

"Do you think the 100th guy thing is true?" I suddenly asked her. I really wanted to try it...

"No. Don't you even think about it." She told me as she went to her room.

Our teacher told us (which is my favorite teacher) that if you counted the 100th guy that passed you, he will be your soulmate!! She tried it and look who she got....Her husband who owns the school...Haish..I really want to try it......

~|~~|~|~|~~~|~~~|~|~~~|~
I woke up with a smile on my face as I planned on what I'm gonna do...I plan to go at the park nearby the University so I'm sure that I know the guy who will be my soulmate...I think....

I was gonna wear my converse when Sagi went out of her room looking like she went on a war..

"Where ya going?" She asked on a newly wake up voice

"Just going to the park nearby the university.." I answered her as I get my skateboard

"No no NO!! You are not gonna try that 100th guy Gem!! What if you get a pedophile? An old man? A rapist? OUR TEACHER?? Or even worse...YOUR BROTHER!!" I cringe as she say some worst people who I might get. Then I thought of a thing to do.

I went to the balcony and shouted, "LORD!! GIVE ME A SIGN THAT I WILL GET SOMEONE WHO IS NOT WORST LIKE WHAT SAGI SAID!! GIVE ME SOMEONE NICE! PLEASE GIVE ME A SIGN!!" I shouted as I closed my eyes waiting for a sign. Then, I FELT THE COLD COLD WIND ON MY FACCEE!! WAHH!!

"SAGI!!! The lord gave me a sign!!" I told her happily.

"Tch, that's the so called wind Gem. You're so dumb..can't believe your top 3 on class" She said while making her coffee.

"Blah blah blah. Whatever you say.." I told her while unlocking the door.

"Take care Sagi~chan~~~" I told her with my sweet sweet voice.

I landed my skateboard on the land to go to the park.

I then thought of the things Sagi said..

What if I do get an old man? What if I got my brother?

I shaked off those thoughts on my head and thought if the good ones.

What if I get my bias which is Taehyung? What if I got Liam? What if I got Calum? What if I got A RICH HANDSOME BOY WHO LOVES ME SOOOO MUCHHHH????

Mehehe...now I got a smirk on my face which I removed off my face cause I looked like a rapist.

I arrived on the park and sat on the bench...

I waited and waited....

WHY ARE THERE SO MUCH GIRLSSS!!

A boy passed by who is sooo handsome!! 1..

Awww why couldn't he be the 100th one...

Then a girl passed by who was shouting on her phone

"WHY DIDN'T YOU PAY THE BILLS!!"

Then an old man passed by.
2...

~~~|~~||<<||<<.~\?>\<\>|?€

Ew...a looking drug dealer passed by....81...

EEEEKK!! It's almost near to 100...

Then my brother passed by...99....

Whew!! Good thing he wasn't the 100th one

"Hiii!!"" I waved at him..

He 'Sup' me by his head..

Then I waited and waited...
Whyyy all girllsss!!!

Then a guy passed by....The one I didn't expect...

"YOUR THE 100TH GUY WHO PASSED BY ME!!" I shouted at Rus

"YOUR THE 100TH GIRL WHO I SAW!!" He shouted at me.

Huh?

HI GUYSSS!!! I know its like a cliffhanger but I'll just leave you there. The 100th guy is true but 100th girl nahh...