•One-shot• GeminixCapricorn F/M

Gemini took a picture of the beautiful scenery in Korea. Luckily, the place wasn't really crowded and surprisingly, there was only one person.

  "Korea!! I love you!!" Gemini ran and closed her eyes with her arms wide open like she was about to hug someone.

She bumped into something, or someone. She quickly opened her eyes and saw a man staring down at her weirdly.

She removed her arms around him and said sorry.

He walked away and dropped his wallet. Gemini picked it up and saw his ID there. She  shouted out his name.

Capricorn's POV
I saw a beautiful girl wandering around and I started to follow her. I mean, come on. I'm not a stalker! I just want to..talk to her?

She took a picture of a scenery and then she looked around. I quickly diverted my gaze to the sky.

She shouted, "Korea!! I love you!!" She then ran towards my direction.

Before I could react, her arms was already around me.

I looked down at her surprised and I could imagine my face heating up.

  "Oh Uhm sorry.I didn't mean to.." She said and looked down.

    I wanted to smile but I can't because she might think that I'm a creep..

She immediately looked up and we had eye contact. Wait...eye contact?!

I walked away to avoid her seeing me smile.

"Uhh Capricorn? You dropped your wallet" I felt butterflies in my stomach when she said my name..

I grabbed my wallet out of her hands and looked away.

"Wow! Thank you ha!" She said and I immediately said, "You're welcome" Without thinking that there was sarcasm in her sentence.

I facepalmed as I successfully got out of her vision.

Third person's view

Years passed and in those years. They have been accidentally meeting. It wasn't a coincidence, it was fate.

On some of those days, it had a wonderful history they would never want to forget.

••One of the scenarios••
(How they became friends)

Gemini was in the bookstore buying a book for her to read. Possibly a series.

Capricorn went in the bookstore to buy materials his sister needed. Like acrylic paint, brushes..

Capricorn happen to pass by the book section. Since he is looking for a book to complete his series, he stopped and went in the book section.

Capricorn quickly saw Gemini and he tried to hide but Gemini looked at his way.

"Uh hi. I'm sorry but as you know, we've met lots of times 'accidentally' but, are you following me?" Gemini tried to ask without sounding offensive.

"I know you won't believe me but, no. I am not following you. I came here to buy the materials my sister needed. I just happen to stop by.." Capricorn explained as he avoided eye contact with her.

"Oh..uhm..May I ask what's your sister's name?" Gemini asked him. She was curious because she knew that she assigned someone to buy some things.

"Oh. Her name's Cassie--" Gemini stopped Capricorn and said, "Aigoo Cass. Such a lazy girl.." Gemini said and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Haha I know right.." Capricorn said and they talked for awhile.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Gosh this one-shot is confusing..