Camping

Libra's POV
I heard Virgo calling me and saying that he wanted to talk to me so I went over to him

"Yeah sure. What is it about?" I asked Virgo. He sighed and faced me..

"I..I just wanted to ask if you liked Cappy. Be honest please..I won't be mad.." He asked me and I suddenly felt guilty. Why? Because I've been so close to Cappy even though I know to myself that I don't like her..as a lover of course..

"No no no no. I don't like Cappy. I mean, I like her as a friend. And...believe me or not, she actually talks about you a lot.." I answered truthfully..

"Really? Aww..thanks for the information Libby.." Virgo said to me. I smiled cause he called me by my nickname..

I hugged him and said, "I miss this friendship.."

I pulled out from the hug and saw Cappy and Leo looking at us weirdly..

"Are they....gay?" Leo saud with her eyes still widened..

"Noo..no way...I still need to have a future with Virgo.." Cappy suddenly blurted out and blushed..

"Ooppss..." She said and ran back to her tent..

Virgo laughed and is secretly blushhingg!! I know when he's blushing but he never knewww!! He went back to his tent laughing and left me with Leo...

"No really....are you straight?" She asked with her head tilted..

"I'm not a line so how would I know? And if I was I line, I would a curvy line cause I like having this curvess!!" I said acting like gay....Hahaha!!!

"Oh gawd please bless this soul for my white shoes is more whiter and purer than his soul!!" She said and I just looked at her..

"Really...Really mehn..."

Gemini's POV
"Taurus!!!" I called out for him but I hear no signs from him..

Do you know the feeling when you wanna cry but there's no tears coming out? When you're thinking positive thoughts but its still not working? When you're still weird even when you're sad? Yeah..that's me...

Wait....My tummy is aching...Did I eat beans awhile ago? Nah, I don't like beans..Did I eat food from Chipotle?

.......OH GAWD YES
I DID!! I'm at fault..

"Hey Taurus!! Come out wherever you are!! I'm really sorry!! Taurus please come out, it's getting late! Please...? I'm...scared that I might poop here and...come to a point where I drank my pee!!" And I started thinking of all the decisions that I might do if I get stranded here..

And by that, I cried once again...I'm not on my period don't worry..

"What if I eat my poop if I started getting hungry? Huhuhu...no that's dumb I'll just be a cannibal then...Huhuhu..." I started making decisions..

"I'm getting hungry..should I find people to eat now? Huhuhu!! I don't wanna be a killer and I'll poop more!" After I said that, I heard someone behind me laughing...I got scared cause it sounded like Taurus..A doppelgänger?! WAHH!!

"Don't go near me! Give me the real Taurus!! I'll kill you if you don't!!" I said while my eyes are closed..

"Pfft...Look, I'm sorry for making you worry and making you cry..I'll never ever do that again...eapjeiasmnsjshsjdsjansb *especially to the woman I love..*" I heard Taurus voice but I didn't hear the last part...not..I heard him..And I instantly blushed..Shhh..don't tell him...

"Tau...I'm actually not kidding in the part that I'll kill you...and for the fact that I'm really hungry and that I wanted to poop at the same time.." I say pulling out from the hug..

"Hahahaha!! Best sentence I have heard from you in a while..." He said and hugged me once again..

I seriously want to fangirl right now and say...nothing..hihi

"Hey..remember that you still have the map pabo.." He told me while shaking his head...

"P-pabo? Yah!! Naneun hakseing kureseu donyebseo....Miwohaeyo!! Joke joke..Saranghaeyoo!!" I told him knowing that he won't understand me. By the way it means, 'Idiot? Hey! I am a student and I have no money! I hate you! Joke joke, I love you!'

"What does it mean?" He asked and tilted his head. Oh mah gah...he looks like a puppy...

"You don't know annyeonghaseyo?" I asked him giving him the judgemental look..

".....Let's go back to our place shall we?" He asked me..I nodded and took out the map from my pocket.

We followed the path of the map and I was bored so I started a conversation.

"What if Aries and Aquaruis was lost? Because knowing them, they would wander around the forest and then a love story would happen and I would wish that I was there then I'm just there thinking, 'Pizza bae guys peace out..'" I suddenly blurted this out of nowhere. Am I really presenting Gemini?

"Hahaha but I thought I was your bae?" Taurus said and pouted which made my heart go THUG THUG!

"Well you told me that your bae was Selena Gomez and no one would beat Selena Gomez's personality and sexiness.." I answered back because he really said that to me last month..

"Oh...I said that?" I facepalmed after he asked that to me.

We continued to talk about random things and...we heard...Aries' and Aquarius' voice...

"This was all your fault. You wanted more coconuts.." I followed Aries's voice and it lead me to an Aries being hugged by an Aquarius...

"Well you lead me here bishhhhh.." I smiled at their cuteness and Taurus was about to gag

"Awwwww...." I said while my position was like a kid having ice cream..

"THE GIRL WITH THE MAP IS HERE LEZ GET OUT!!" Aries said and ran straight...

"Ugh, this kid. Thanks Gem and Tau for coming..wait...GemTau..
TauMin? Omaygah the possible ship names!!" Aquaruis squealed and took the map from my hands...I like TauMin though hihi..

"I like the name GemTau.." Taurus said to me and I frowned and said, "Personally, I more like TauMin.." And from there, we started to argue..

Third Person's View
The four signs finally got back in there place and the others hugged them tightly..

"You had me worried!! Good thing Gemini had the map. What if you guys got lost, huh?" Sagi said as she had her hands on her waist..

"Listen to Sagi guys, remember to always stick together if we had a trip like this, understood?" Scorpio said as he sided on Sagi

The four signs looked down and nodded while smiling because,

"You two are like parents. Haha!!" Pisces said and is feeling giddy..

"Aish these kids.." Scorpio and Sagi said in sync and the other signs continued feeling giddy..

FINALLY FINISHED!! Now what series would you like me to do next? Please vote and comment. Thank you!!