Camping

Taurus' POV
"You know, I love you but I don't even know why we're best friends.." And with those last words, I walked away..

I heard Gemini's sobs from behind me. I was about to turn back but when I remembered that she told a secret, I kept walking..

"Taurus!!" I heard Scorpio called me out but I didn't look back and kept walking. I don't care where I'm going or if I'm going to be lost but all I know is that I'm mad at her..

Aries' POV
"OHH!! There's more coconut tress there! Come on let's go there!!" Aquaruis said and pulled me somewhere.

I rolled my eyes at her and said, "Aquaaa....And why do you think I would follow you? Huh?" She's really getting on my nerves!! And the worst is, why am I even following her?!

She looked at me and smirked. She moved closer and tiptoed to reach my height. But sadly she's too short! Haha!!

I grunted and crouched down for her to reach me. Wait..Why am I crouching down?! Seriously, my body is moving without the permission of my brain!

I tried to uncrouch but she put her hand on my shoulder and that made me stop.

She moved closer until I felt her breath on my ear.

I tingled at the feeling and felt my heart flutter. Eh? Why am I feeling this?

"Because if not, I'm going to drown you.." She said and giggled. I rolled my eyes once again. Gosh! With this girl I would be rolling my eyes for the whole day!!

"There!! Come on get that Coconut hihi!!" She said while laughing her ass off. Are you kidding me?!

"Rius!! Are you kidding me?! This tree is so small like you!!" Then she raised her left eyebrow and looked at me with her judgemental face.

"Are you talking to your little friend right there?" She asked me and pointed at my.....Oh this dirty girl!!

"Hey!! Its not small!! For me to prove it, wanna see it?" I said with my teasing voice and laughed at her reaction.

She widened her eyes and shouted, "No!! What the eff!! Why would I?!" I laughed and laughed at her priceless reaction.

I ignored her request and kept walking further away at our place without us noticing.

"Hey...Have you wondered why we represented the Zodiacs?" Aquaruis asked while looking at me. I looked at her back and answered,

"I don't know maybe it's our fate and I guess we're grateful that we represented it.." I told her while admiring at her features....Wait what?! Admiring?! Tf brain?!

"Heh..yeah...But I wonder who were our family back then..." She told me. In case you didn't know, we don't remember anything that involved our past. Except if our best friend was one of the Zodiacs, which happened with Virgo and Libra. They are best friends and....I think it got a bit ruined because of Capricorn. No, it wasn't Capricorn's fault or anyone's fault. They mjust....fell in love I guess

"Probably author killed them.." I told her sounding like a dying goat. Why? My voice cracked..

"Pfft....Hahaha!!!! I don't know where I'm supposed to laugh! At you breaking the fourth wall or your voice cracking😂 Hahahaha!!" She said and continued laughing. I ignored her and wished that Karma would hit her.

"Hahaha!! Your face is like, 'Lonely--" She stopped and touched her neck because she sounded like a dying girrafe.

"Hahahaha!! Karma did hit you! Hahaha!!!" I laughed and she also joined laughing.

"Let's head back to our place Rius.." I told her and faced the other way..

"Uhm..Ari, do you have a map? Or do you know where we are?" She asked me and my eyes widened.

"Oh no..." She gasped and hugged me which suprised me.

"I don't like being lost..or being with you but I have no choice.." She said and buried her head on my chest. And here I am hoping that she doesn't hear my heartbeat beating so fast.

I looked at her and that's when I realize, love is an unexpected feeling..

I hugged her back and smiled..

Virgo's POV
I decided that....that I'll confront Libra about Capricorn. I wanted to ask him if he likes Cappy....Because I could see that is trying so hard to move on. And I want to know if her moving on is necessary. I mean, what if Libra likes her to?

"Hey Libra, can I talk to you?" I called Libra out

Hey guyseyuu so this is for the sake of update. School's really gard since my History teacher is so scary and I'm graduating soo..yehh..
Bai! Btw, DNA is mah jammm