Pisces the love adviser

Pisces was bored so she decided to put up a business called the "Love Project"
Pisces: Come in..

Aries: Uhm..

Pisces: What's your problem?

Aries: I was forced---

Pisces: PROBLEM??

Aries: Uhh..okay!! Let me tell you my real problem!! I might be a boy but I have problems too!!! Yeah so I'm in love with this girl named Aquarius but I don't wanna confess to her because we're typically enemies and if I fell for her..I lose the game..what do I do?

Pisces: Confess to her as soon as possible.....Maybe a guy would still her away from you...

Aries: But what if she doesn't take it seriously?

Pisces: Show her that you love her...make her feel it....Actions speaks louder than words...

Aries: Okay...thanks Pisces !! *leaves*

Pisces : No prob...NEXT!!

Taurus: What do we do here?

Pisces: You tell your love problems!!

Taurus: Oh...

Pisces: Are you confused?

Taurus: *sarcastic voice*Nooooooo...totally noot

Pisces : Oh stop being sarcastic...

Taurus: Love problems? Well I have none....

Pisces: Hmmm....Do you really have none?

Taurus: No? Yep..I don't have

Pisces: Now that's the problem...

Taurus: Huh?

Pisces: You don't what your feeling!! What do you feel when your around......Leo??

Taurus: Hmmm......I feel..mad cause she stole my food once...but we're okay now!!

Pisces: What do you feel when you're around...AHAH!! GEMINI!!! She's your best friend right?!

Taurus: *blushes* Yeah..

Pisces: Now what do you feel when you're around her?

Taurus: Can I be honest here? Can there be no fangirling nor judgement? I want to feel comfortable saying this..

Pisces: Sure..

Taurus: *sighs* I feel happy, safe, comfortable, not lonely, worth caring for, and...loved.....I feel...I feel like she'll always be there for me..

Pisces: Now...what do you think that feeling is?

Taurus: Uh...I'm sure she doesn't like me cause I'm fat, ugly, simple

Pisces: You're underestimating your self...I know what your feeling..

Taurus: What?

Pisces: You might be inlove or what you're feeling is love...Your underestimating yourself cause you think both of you are just friends......You have to take the risk of love and sacrifice your friendship

Taurus: Wow....thanks Pisces.....

Pisces: You're welcome...NEXT

Gemini: I HAVE RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!! Oh..hi Taurus!!!

Taurus: U-uh...Hi....Bye..U-uh...I'll talk to you later..*leaves*

Gemini:........PISCES!!!!

Pisces: Problem?