Chapter 4

~Nico's PoV~

I woke up in the middle of the night, Will wasn't there, just other patients fast asleep. My 3 days were up I'm leaving, though half of me really didn't wanna leave but I didn't want to stay here either.

I very slowly and silently get up, my legs were still shaky but I could actually walk now.

I made my way out the door not making a sound. The night air was refreshing but hit me like a title wave an I felt my knees buckle I was about to hit ground but something caught me.

A pair of strong gentle arms.

"Death boy what in Hades are you doing..?" I herd a familiar voice said and I didn't have to turn around to know it was Will Solace.

"My 3 days are up Solace, I'm going back to my cabin.." I say sternly staring off in the distance.

"Yeah but at what price..? Nico you can barely stand up.... Your still to weak..."

"Why do you care so much? My health is my own business..." He didn't say anything, instead he sighed and pulled me closer to were I was pushed up against his body. I felt my face flush red.

"Its just.... Hard not to be concerned for you... I feel responsible for you now..."

"Yeah well you don't need to be Solace." I say and he pulled away so fast I fell flat on my face.

"Ah! Nico s-sorry!" He said picking me back up gain but this time it was a lighter touch like touching me was a sin. It was dark so I couldn't read his facial expression.

"I guess I'll drop you off at your cabin..." He said after a minute but his tone was unnaturally sad. Half of me was happy for finally leaving that dam den of happiness but also half of me just wanted to sorta cry.

He carried me all the way to Cabin 13. He put me in one of the coffin like beds but I didn't let go of his shirt. Not yet.

"Nico I've got to go.."

"Right now..?" I say in a small voice. He exhaled loudly and I could tell he was talking through gritted teeth.

"Yes.. Goodnight..." He pulled out of my grip and headed for the door.

     I've never felt so needy for someone in my life.
"Will wait please...!" He stopped, "Please... Just stay with me for one night..."

"Why should I?" He sounded actually mad.

My eyes started to sting but I refused to cry. There was a moment that through the darkness I caught a glimpse of his face and are eyes locked.

He sighed, "Alright... You win di Angelo, I'll stay..." I released my breath which I hadn't realized I had been holding.

He lays down in a bed close to mine and goes stiff. "Are these mattresses made of wood or something?" He asked squirming to get more comfortable.

"I'm gonna ask Chiron if I can get real beds soon though.." "Alright good cause I am NOT  laying on this every night..."

"Every night..? Your moving in..?"

"Of course I am death boy. You need SOMEONE to watch over you."

I went silent thinking about having a son of Apollo living in this gloomy cabin, the whole thing was sorta ironically funny in its own way.

"This place is getting an extreme make over starting tomorrow after I make it official with Chiron."
I heard Will mumble and I roll my eyes though I have to agree, this place looks like a place where a haunted house could take place.

"Goodnight Solace.." I say and get a grunt in response.

I eventually drift off to sleep.