Chapter 8

(Harry)

As I waved goodbye to Hermione I slipped the cloak over my head, even through Ron knows I am alive he refuses to believe it.

*Flash back*

"Your alive." Ron spat.

"Yes, but-"

"Then why didn't you save her?" He screamed.

"Save who?"

"Hermione you idiot! She was taken because you didn't react fast enough." He screamed at me.

"Ron I didn't know."

"You didn't know? You didn't know! She would be the first one picked off! You have heard them this whole time haven't you? Mudblood Mudblood they hate Hermione because of her parents! And you didn't know."

"Well I am sorry Ron, I was kind of you know coming back from the dead nothing major though. Its not like I risked my life to save everyone else here!"

"ME ME ME! This is not about you Harry Potter! You are not the chosen one! Because the chosen one would not have lost!"

"Ron.."

"No, as far as I am concerned you are dead. Hopefully you end up like that too." He growled and stormed off.

That was when I lost my sister, and my best friend.

*back to present*

"Hagrid." I said quietly.

"Yes 'arry?" He responded quickly.

"Is Ginny here? With Hermione being back-"

"She's here but-"

"But."

"But she does not want to be. Neville and the others said she was brain washed along with 'ermione into thinking that death eaters are good."

"But Hagrid, not all death eaters are bad." I began.

"And not all from the order are good? I know Harry. But they are doing what they think is right even if it hurts others."

"Hagrid."

"Yes?"

"Thank you, you are a true friend."

"All I want is whats best for you, no matter what."

"Do you think they will come and get Hermione and Ginny back?"

"If there is one thing I know about Slytherins they do not leave people they hold dear to them in danger."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Would you leave Hermione somewhere if you thought it was dangerous?"

"No of course not."

"And what house did the sorting hat want to put you in?"

"Slytherin."

"Not so far fetched now huh?"

"No. Not at all." I said with a smile.