Psa

Okay I'm sorry, I don't usually add on to completed stories but I see this a lot in the comments where people are outing Ron saying to kill him and he shouldn't exist. Stuff like that. The thing is Ron isn't a "bad" character. In all honesty I never wanted him to be a bad character. He was to show what Draco would have become if he [Draco] let his emotions for Hermione overwhelm him. Ron is angry, nervous, and a but crazy throughout the story because he thinks he knows best for Hermione. He loves her so much that he wants to be the one to care for her. His love is blinding. As is a lot of people's in this story. Seamus was willing to kill himself because he thought Dean was dead. Yet if Neville hadn't taken him out of there then Rose would have never been able to reach her mom because it was Seamus who distracted the death eaters to let her get to that point. Draco almost acted like Ron throughout the book but it was his "family" that stopped him. Yes this is a dramione, yes this is a fanfic but the point of this story is finding out just how much you love someone.
Draco loved Hermione enough to trust her judgement, Ron loved Hermione so much he wanted to shelter her from danger. They both had the same goal, keeping Hermione safe, but they did it differently.

I'm sorry if I bummed you out but I personally don't like the whole Ron and Harry are horrible friends to her that's why she leaves. I don't think they could ever hate her. With what they have gone through the friendship and love they have for each other is too strong.

Thanks for reading my rant, I'm sorry if my opinion is different from yours. I don't think it's bad that you may or may not agree with me and I don't mind if you don't agree. I just wanted to get this out there in case someone thought I was trying to out Ron in this. I never wanted to and it was never my intentions to do so.

-Rev