Chapter 35

(Hermione)

It's time.

I moved slowly towards the edge of the bed, the pain etching at my side. I found the pills that Astoria had left on my bedside and a glass of water next to them.

Thank you Asty.

I need to find something that will help us, but so far after checking the library the past three days being here I have found nothing.

I slowly stood and grabbed the robe laying on the chair next to me along with the book I had been looking through.

"I wish the answer would just show its self to me." I said aloud.

Suddenly the book moved causing me to drop it. It had opened to a random page in the book with an odd looking potion on it. The name had been scratched out but the ingredients and its property was as clear as day. This would remove any problem in ones body by killing it, but it kills everything that is not the owner of the body. I could never take this.

It would kill her.

"Hermione." Draco said rushing into the room.

"Draco?"

"It has begun. I need you to stay safe."

"Begun? What has happened?"

"The rebels attacked, they are trying to end the war now."

"Did you call-"

"Blaise is on his way with the girls and Saint Potter, we need you to be protected."

"Draco let me."

"No. You are not the only one in danger." He said softly.

I moved my hand to my stomach and sighed. "I will stay here in the heads room and wait till you come back." I mumbled.

"Promise me."

"I promise."

He walked up to me, engulfing me in a hug. "I love you Hermione. I need you alive."

"I love you too Draco."

~~~~~

(Neville)

"Rose you ready?" I asked.

"Yes." She said with a smile.

"We need to find your mothers room as soon as possible and kill that man." Seamus said.

"We will need to split up, Seamus take Rose and find Hermione. I will find the snake. It is the last one once we kill it then he can be defeated."

"Neville."

"I will do this, I may not have been the chosen one but I will do what it takes to protect the people I love. We have lost so many people already. I must do this."

"Okay mate, good luck." Seamus said grading Roses hand and walking down a different corridor.

I hid behind a statue as a group of death eaters passed me, it looks like the distraction in the great hall worked and luckily it was early enough so no students were effected.

Astoria had said that Hermione was under tighter protection, I hope they get to her in time.

Now where is that bastard snake.

~~~~~
(Rose)

Seamus held my hand tightly as we ran through the halls together.

"We need to do our best to save her. I don't want to lose anyone else." He said quickly.

"You end up happy Seamus. I promise." I said softly.

"My happiness is gone Rose."

"No he's not. But if I can't fix this then you will never get to be happy." I mumbled.

"I still have a chance?" He asked with hope in his eyes.

"Yes, we all do."

"Thank you Rose, thank you for this."

"No it is my fault you couldn't be happy before."

He pulled me back to him hugging me tightly, "Rose you do not have to do this, but you chose to. If you decide to stop at anytime then we will leave. It is wrong for me to be happy knowing I will never be able to help raise you. You are as smart and brave as your mother. And I will admit, you have your father in you too and it is not a bad thing."

"Thank you." I said clutching his shirt tightly. I am scared to die. I am so scared.

But these people need mom, they need dad. I will be reborn, and then we can really be a happy family.

I am willing to die, for my family.

I will die for them.

~~~~~

(Draco)

A dark feeling hit my stomach as I continued running through the halls. My mask covered my face and my robes hid who I was. My men are directly behind me as we entered the great hall.

Neville what is this?

"Malfoy!" A voice called from the left.

I turned to see a soldier running up to me.

"Speak." I commanded.

"The leader of the rebellion has been spotted. Our men are after him right now."

"Good, and our Lord?"

"On his way, he wishes for you to wait here for him sir."

"Okay." I said calmly before turning to my team. "You, go and find Zambini bring him here." I said to a random man. "Now you three continue fighting the castle, go to the common rooms and look for any rebels you see. Leave the students alone."

"Yes sir." The three said in union before disappearing.

"Asty I am surprised where did you find the uniform?" I said to the last person standing with me.

"Damn it Draco how?"

"You walk loudly for a death eater." I said with a laugh.

"I am sorry but I had to keep you safe, Hermione's orders." She said sheepishly.

"Oh that woman." I said smiling. "Okay Asty keep up with me and do not faulted when he comes."

"I am not scared of that man. After all that is all he is." She said defiantly.

"You are right. Thank you Asty."

~~~~

(Pansy)

"Hermione it will be okay. Blaise is on his way to Draco."

"I know but I still worry. I just want him safe." She said tiredly.

"You need to calm down, if you panic it might get worse."

"I know but I just can't relax."

"You need to Hermione-"

There was a knock on the door.

I grabbed my want opening the door slowly.

"Rose?" I said quietly.

"I need to save her." She said gently.

"You." Hermione said shocked. "I know you."