Chapter 15

(Hermione)

I held Draco's hand as we ran to the exit. Spells were flying back and forth as the death eaters came onto the lands.

"Draco."

"You are safe with me Hermione, you know that." He said happily. I watched him pull out him wand and I did the same.

He gave me an interesting look which I smiled back with only one word, "Harry."

"Of course Potter would be the one to have it." He laughed.

"Where is everyone else?" I asked.

"They should be running to the apperation areas. The loud booming sound earlier was Asty blowing the Death eaters cover and letting us escape."

"So this was the real plan you spoke of?"

"Yes,"

*Flashback*

"Draco, why can't we move the date up?" I asked.

"Trust me, everything is in motion already. There is more at stake than Longbottom knows."

"So you are using them?"

"Yes, I am."

"To protect our family."

"Yes. I do care about the resistance but people are getting suspicious I cannot afford to lose you or anyone else."

"What will happen if we get caught?"

"I will be killed, as will Blaise. Pansy will be seen as a blood traitor like Asty and they will receive no help or rations from the dark army."

"What about Ginny and I?"

"You would be sold, as would Ginny."

"What?"

"Yes, they have begun selling the slaves that are not wanted or their owner has died. I have no family for you to go to so you would be sold. I can't let that happen."

"That will not happen, I know it. Besides I am Hermione Granger right? I know everything." I said with a smile. I heard his soft laugh on the other side. Then a loud thud. "Dra-"

"Blaise you imbecile stop eavesdropping on Hermione and I!" I heard him yell.

"Mione I miss you too! This jackass won't let us speak to you! He wants to keep you all to himself!" Blaise screamed.

I let out a laugh as the two began fighting. If they could bicker like this then they will be fine.

*End of Flashback*

"Everything will be okay." I said happily.

We ran together finally reaching the apperation sites. Just before we took off Draco took me in him arms and kissed me tightly. He ran his hands down my sides resting on my waist.

Thats when something hit my side. I pulled out of our kiss in pain, resting my head onto his chest, "Go now." I mumbled.

He moved his hand to the now gushing wound and we disappeared, but the pain didn't.

~~~~

(Neville)

I waited a bit for Draco and Hermione to get ahead start. As soon as I felt right I ran out of the room screaming, "They tricked us! The dark army is on its way! Everyone evacuate!"

I watched as people ran to the apperation spots in frantic motions.

In the corner I see Hermione, her arms around Draco and his arms around her. They kissed passionately, even in the face of danger and death they stopped for themselves. I watched as she pulled away and leaned her head on his chest.