Chapter 36

(Hermione)

I watched Pansy open the door slowly with her wand ready.

Only to watch her drop it in shock.

A young girl with sad looking eyes and silvery hair stood in the door way.

"You." I said softly. "I know you."

"How do you?" She asked.

"A mother will always recognize her daughter."

"Mommy I am so sorry." She cried running to me pulling me into a hug.

"My sweet Rose. You do survive." I said shocked.

"But you don't mommy, that is why I am here."

"But I checked the only way to remove what is killing me is too... Rose no. I can't. I can't lose you. I just got to meet you. I... To ask a mother to give up her child. I can't."

"You need too mommy." She said with tears in her eyes.

Anyone could see that she didn't want to die.

~~~~~

(Neville)

I hid behind under a stair case as a small fleet of three death eaters passed by me, that was too close. That is when I heard the hiss of the snake, it was close.

I grabbed the back that was slung over my shoulder and pulled out the sorting hat. From it came what I needed.

The sword of Gryffindor.

I stepped out of my hiding space walking around the wreckage from the skirmishes that had taken place only minutes before.

That is when I heard a scream.

Running to the sight of it I see Seamus on the ground with Rose no where to be seen. Death eaters all around along with the snake inching its way closer to him.

I began sneaking up to them hiding in the shadows when suddenly  See the snake about to make its move.

"Seamus!" I yelled running in the middle of the fray throwing everyone off.

Seamus shifted back then stood up behind me ready to help.

That is when we ran, there is no way we can battle them and kill the snake at the same time.

"Seamus we need to separate them." I yelled.

"Agreed." He yelled back.

I turned to the left and he turned right leaving the death eaters to decide who to follow.

Just my luck they followed me.

Turning I fired a stunning curse at one of them managing to hit them.

One down two to go.

"I got you Neville!" Seamus yelled.

Turning back I see that only one death eater is left.

Time to finish you off.

"Petrificus Totalus!" I screamed at them.

Instantly he dropped to the floor and Seamus ran over to take his wand.

"Where is Rose?"  I asked.

"I lost her when we were close to her Hermione's room. The Death eaters came in out of no where and charged after us. I sent her off in the other direction hopefully she can get there safety on her own." He said quickly.

"She better have. I don't want her to get caught in the cross fire of all this." I said remorsefully.

"We need to find the snake again Neville.