Chapter 22

(Draco)

It had been a few days since we finally got Hermione and Ginny back, along with Potter who had decided to come.

But that is when it had happened, Blaise and I were summoned.

A solid stinging sensation rang through my arm, it was not particularly painful but more of a bother. I shifted away from Hermione, retracting the arm I had over her shoulders only moments before, looking across the room I saw Blaise mirroring my movements with Ginny.

"It is time Blaise." I said.

"Yes," He turned to Ginny and Hermione, "We will be back. Go to Pansy and Astoria have them take you two to the new room."

"New room?" Ginny asked.

"Yes," I spoke up, "After what had happened we are not taking any chances when we are not here." 

"Draco..." Hermione mumbled.

I leaned forward and kissed her on the head, "I need you safe. Please, just do as we say."

Blaise and I watched them run off and go to Pansy's room. We both know they will hate the new area of the house, but this is for their safety.

"Ready?" I asked Blaise.

"Ready."

We apperated to Black Manor, ready to see the one we must find a way to kill.

~~~~

"Draco," he said with a smile. "I trust you once again have your mudblood."

"Yes my lord, she has been punished for her escape. Most severely I might add."

"That sounds like it was enjoyable." He said with a stark laugh.

"It truly was sir," Blaise said calmly, "but may I ask why we were summoned?"

"Ah yes," the dark lord said while clasping his hands together. "Everything is going to plan."

I turned to Blaise, a smile on my face but he knew I was worried.

"That is wonderful sir." Blaise said with a matching smile.

"Well then Draco, any news to report to me?" The dark lord asked.

"Of course my lord, currently it has been becoming apparent that many people's slaves have been impregnated. What is officially to be done?"

I saw a cruel smile appear on his lips, "turn them into slaves as well."

"And if they look similar to the pure-blood wizard?" Blaise asked.

"At that point the wizard may make the choice himself but understand that half-bloods will lose their status and drop to mid-class permanently."

"So if someone has a heir that is pure-blood will their status go down as well?"

"No, only if the half-breed is the sole heir."

"So then, shall I make the announcement later?" Blaise asked.

"Yes. Any other reports Draco?"

"We currently have lost the trail of the rebels, but we had directed interviews on all of the people who were fighting in order to see what is the most common spell used along with hopeful hints at where they may be at."

"Do you currently have a list of the most common spells?"

"On me no, but the reports have mentioned they are basic and harmless spells for the most part. Only those who are very skilled have been using spells that could seriously wound." I explained.

"Well then what good is this information unless you have it!" He yelled at me, smacking me across the face.

A red welt began forming on my cheek, I could feel the stinging of it.

"Forgive me my lord," I said emotionless, "in our rush to get here I left them behind. I will be sure to ether mail them to you or have a house elf deliver them."

His cold eyes scanned my body, then a cruel smirk broke out onto his face. "I have a better idea."

Both Blaise and I rose our attention to this.

"How would you like another slave?" The dark lord asked. "We found her a while back but was getting information out of her. She has proven rather difficult to use so I believe you two may be able to get something out of her."

"Who my lord?" Blaise asked.

"The blond haired blood traitor." He muttered.

"Sir, Luna you mean?" Blaise asked.

"Yes I do believe so. Why do you know this scum." He asked with a sneer.

"She attended school with Draco and I, a Ravenclaw one year below us." Blaise began.

"Is she worth anything?"

"She is a dear friend of the rebellions leader. Often times he would spend his days with her rather than his fellow housemates."

"So she can be used against him?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yes,"

"Place her away from Dean, this way they will need to make two rescues instead of just one." I said quickly.

"Yes that does sound like a wonderful idea, Draco take her into your custody and we will keep her there. You have one of the strongest wards among my men."

"I would be honored my lord." I said with a smirk.

Everything would go according to plan, and because he was willing to give her to us means he still trusts us completely.

We can keep Luna safe at our home from any and all death eaters, also she can continue to help the rebels undetected. There would be no way for it to be traced to her because of our constant lock down.

This just may be the best plan we have ever had.