A/N [New Books/News] Please Read!

*This A/N has been posted to The Buddies Rule as well*

This Author's Note is not entirely related to the future of The Buddies Rule/Something Real. Both stories will continue with bi-weekly updates as scheduled.

Without further a due, I give you my news:

Hey guys!

As some of you may have noticed, over the last few months, I've been changing the covers of my old fanfic's. Most of you who know me well, know that I change my story covers all the time, anyways. But this time, I'm working on something.

Starting on January 1st, I will begin the process of moving my fanfics over to a second account which will be under the username - ShayWritesFanfics. The profile will launch on January 1st, so don't worry about it right now.

But if you guys are just itching to follow that second account, I've taken over LabRatsEFAwards , the username/general look of the profile will change on the 1st.

The reasoning behind the switch is namely because my 'create' is an absolute mess. I can't find my newer stories half the time, and it's gotten to the point where it's crazy for me to keep the fanfics over here.

The following fanfics will be kept on my main profile - Smilie254:
-Love At Mission Creek Mall
-The Buddies Rule (fanfic)
-More Than His Assistant
-The Mission We Can't Return From (my half)

All others will be moved to my second account. At the moment, all short stories have been transferred (Having Him Gone, Hating Him, Something Real {unfinished fanfic}, Tides {unfinished fanfic}, The Devil Within...)

The Buddies Rule series will probably be the last to be moved over.

But not to worry, all stories will be staying here on Wattpad.

The switch won't happen overnight. So some stories may be here on Smilie254, and others will be on ShayWritesFanfics. I will alert everyone by 'message to all followers' when I've completed the transfer.

I will be trying to edit all stories for general errors during this time. Also, copying EVERYTHING over is proving to be quite the task...

But! I have a weird version of compensation:

I have two new stories, which will be posted to my main profile on January 1st, 2017!

Side note: Tides has had little to no changes. To all those who loved the prologue/first chapter from before, it has basically stayed the same. The story will continue right where we left off before 😊

Tides (Chapters 1-3)

I Liked You Better On YouTube (First Chapter, potentially second?)

About the fanfics - I just wanted to warn everyone about the switch

About the fanfics - I just wanted to warn everyone about the switch. I had started and realized everyone would be insanely confused if I just ripped down all my old stories without telling anyone 😜

Also, at the moment, everyone can head over to my website (linked on my profile) and check out exclusive sneak peeks at these new books!

Updating information on these books will be announced along with the first chapters of each. But, for those wondering, these stories will probably receive regular updates once The Buddies Rule/Something Real finish up (despite the upcoming sequels for both of those books)

Thanks for listening to my news guys! You earned it 😜

~Shay ❤️