[ 9 ] Very Classy Of You

Zane Mirada will be a main character in Gentlemen's Guide to Wingmen!

There's a sneak peek at this spinoff story to Something Real up on my website! A lot of SR characters will be featured in this upcoming book (including Scarlett and Hayden!)

Happy New Year everyone!

Highest rank on the hot list over the last two weeks - #434 in Chick Lit

________________

© 2017 Shay Spencer. All rights reserved.

Something Real

[ Chapter 9 ] Very Classy Of You

....................................................................

In all the years that I had known Wren, she'd really never been this drunk.

"Well can't I just boff the guy?" Wren slurred as she stumbled up the stairs.

I could already feel my face scrunching up in confusion, "boff?"

Wren laughed, "you know! Boff, bag, bang? There's actually too many syllables."

"Synonyms," I corrected. I shook my head before running up the stairs after her.

Apparently, getting Zane's number had been the highlight of my night; when in comparison to where I was now, my impromptu conversation with Zane was only looking better and better.

Hayden made it very apparent that we'd needed to leave the club the minute after I'd finished with Zane. So, the three of us piled into Hayden's car, and drove back to the mansion, hoping to god that we wouldn't get caught.

Though Hayden had refused to give me a reason as to why we'd needed to rush out so quickly, I could safely assume it was Wren related.

"It's all the same, though. Isn't it Scarlett?" Wren laughed once more.

I ran a hand through my mangled hair, watching as she continued to slip with every step she took. The girl was hammered, and there was really no helping her at this point.

"What's all the same?" I tried.

"Wanting to bang-"

"I told you to keep her quiet." Hayden whispered, the man coming up behind me with our bags. I rolled my eyes and gave Wren another stern look.