Chapter One

Hello, fellow Yaoi/BoyxBoy lovers~

I hope you enjoy this. ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tapped my foot in rhythm with the music. Avril Lavigne was awesome! I muttered, “All my life I’ve been good but now...”

I trailed off when I noticed who had just walked in. Oh dear god. Not him. Anyone but him! I looked around frantically for another cashier to take my spot but everyone was scattered around doing odd jobs. I ducked behind the counter in a final attempt. Maybe he would go to Mandy and hadn’t noticed me.

Mandy who was at the cash counter next to me, raised an eyebrow, “Rainbow Boy is having a panic attack? I don’t blame you. That boy is fiiiiiiine.”

I rolled my eyes and ignored her. Of course he was ‘fine’. He was Julian McHarden. Captain of the Football team, A grade student AND he was rich. Cliche much? Tell me about it.

Suddenly, I felt a presence peering over the counter. I looked up, right into his annoying gorgeous grey eyes. It wasn’t right that he had eyelashes that a girl would be jealous of. Yet, when he blinked at me and then grinned, my heart skipped a beat.

“Ken?”

I gulped. I hated the fact that his voice sent delicious shivers down my back. I heard Mandy giggle, “He had a problem. I’m ready to take your order, Sir.”

The way she said it made me think like she was talking about very different orders. I stood up and dusted my pants. I pointed to Mandy, “She’ll take your food order now, Sir.”

“Sir? It’s Julian, you tool.”

I tried not to smack him in the face. I knew who he was! The question was, what was he doing here? I cleared my throat and pointedly looked away. I could feel Julian staring at me and then he suddenly, I noticed his shoulders shaking. I looked at him and say him laughing silently.

I raised an eyebrow, “Umm?”

He pointed at my nametag, “Your name is Kenneth Kentucky and you work at McDonalds?”

I glared at him, “Would you like Fries with that?” It wasn’t my fault that my entire name was on my badge. I was the Assistant Manager since apparently I was a brilliant example to the other employees. Never skipping and always being punctual. That would be because I probably had nothing else to do. I might as well make some money in my free time. Plus, the steady crowd here helped me keep my mind off things.

He began laughing hysterically and I sighed impatiently, waiting for him to stop.

Suddenly, he stopped and then, putting both his hands on the counter, staring right into my eyes, he whispered, “I’d like Fries with you.”

My eyes widened as it slowly registered that Golden Boy McHarden had just openly flirted with me.

He laughed even harder when he noticed my expression though. I rolled my eyes, “Mandy, take over my counter please. Thanks.”

“Anything for you, boss.”

I turned to walk off but he grabbed my wrist, “Yo, Kentucky.”

I glared at his hand around my wrist even though on the inside, I felt like a Leprechaun who had just found a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. He let go off my wrist like it was on fire and continued, “What are you doing working out here?”

“What are you doing out here?”

“I asked you first.”

“First is the worst, second is the best.”

“It’s First is the best, second is the worst, dork.”

“How are you even an A Grade student? First doesn’t even RHYME with Best.”

“Well, if First is the worst, why the heck does everyone want to get first place, eh?”

I shrugged, “Beats me.”

“What? No comeback? I expected more from you, Kenneth Kentucky.”

I narrowed my eyes, “What is that supposed to mean?”

This time, he shrugged. “I’ve heard stuff about you.”

I smirked, “I could say the same.”

He’d heard about me? WHEN? FROM WHO? ABOUT WHAT? If he heard about the cheerleading incident, I’d die.

Suddenly, his phone began buzzing and when he checked the Caller ID, he said, “Sorry, I have to take this.”

Obviously, he did. It was one of his many whores, for sure. Being Golden Boy also meant he had all the ladies falling all over him. Who wouldn’t? I stared at him, noting how his Jeans hung low yet somehow managed to hug him in all the right places. His navy blue fitted Tee didn’t leave much to imagination but I liked it that way. I bet he had abs. He looked like he worked out.

Finally, my eyes made it to his face. I regretted it immediately because his grey eyes were twinkling with amusement at me. Oh no. He caught me checking him out. I immediately felt my cheeks going red and I stammered, “We-well. I gotta go now. Mandy! All yours.”

As I made a very rushed exit to save myself from any further embarrassment, I heard him call after me, “Kentucky! Red is a nice colour on you!”

I slammed the kitchen door behind me and slid to the floor. Oh for heaven’s sake. Guys like him just made being gay so hard.

I looked down and groaned.

That wasn’t the only thing that was hard.

-----------------------------------------------

Teehee, this is my first BoyxBoy. So tell me what you think! :D