Chapter Ten

“Eek!” I squealed.

Before I could roll off him, he grabbed me around the waist, “So. You aren’t gay?”

I felt myself growing warmer, “No. Hence, this is highly uncomfortable. Let me go!”

He calmly rolled us over, making sure he was now on top and whispered, “I remember where your weak spot is, babe.”

“Don’t call me Babe. It reminds me of that cute little pig in that movie.”

Noam rolled his eyes and suddenly started kissing my neck. I panicked, “Okay, what is with guys being so horny?”

I tried pushing him off in vain. Maybe I should just kick him really hard right where it hurts. It was a cheap shot but hey, I was running out of options. Sadly Noam did know how to get me all hot and bothered. Before I could stop him though, he stopped kissing my neck and frowned. Then he quickly got up and pulled me up after him, “So who gave you those hickeys then?”

I froze. I had totally forgotten about Julian’s ridiculous love bites. Noam pushed me up against the wall, “I’ll give you five seconds to answer that, before I-”

“What the heck are you doing to my little bitch?”

Noam immediately let go off me and turned around to smirk at Lola, “Lola. What a pleasant surprise.”

Lola held her palm up to his face, “Do you like sandwiches?”

Noam stared at her, confused, “Uhh, yes?”

“Good. You have a Knuckle Sandwich coming right up.”

And then suddenly, Noam was lying flat on the ground and Lola was growling over him, “NO BODY GETS THAT BOY EXCEPT JULIAN.”

I was going to hug Lola until what she had just said registered in my head.

“When the heck did you jump to Team Julian?”

“He threatened to make out with every guy I wanted to date.”

“And you AGREED?”

“He also promised to stop making out with females since he has decided he is now gay, not bi. I think that’s an excellent deal.”

“You sold your soul to the Devil.”

“No, I sold yours.”

I glared at her and was just about to pounce on her when I heard Noam groan, “What the shit just hit me?”

I helped Noam up, glaring at Lola, “You know what, Noam? Let’s go get that looked at. And then grab some coffee, after.”