Chapter Seven

I slammed my locker door shut, humming along to this catchy song I heard on the radio. I really hated it when I couldn’t figure out what song it was.

Someone jumped on me from behind and whispered right into my ear, “When are Julian and you going to start making out? Take pictures.”

I screamed and tried to push off whoever was on me. I saw Julian strolling towards me right then, smirking and I immediately stopped screaming. Brilliant. He just had to come when I started screaming, didn’t he?

Time to stick to the plan. If this person wasn’t getting off my back, she was coming with me. I turned and ran as fast as I could. I heard the person on my back squeal, “PIGGY BACK RIIIIDE!”

Oh dear lord, she was like Lola. Once we were safely hidden in an empty classroom, she got off me. I turned around to face....someone I didn’t know. She had crazy curly hair, wild eyes and was very short. She looked familiar though. If I wasn’t gay, I would have been a little turned on by the fact that she was all over me.

She smiled, “Hello there. I’m Julian’s sister. Amy McHarden.”

I should have known. All the McHardens definitely earned their last name, didn’t they? I bet their parents were as good looking as Brangelina.

“I knew you looked familiar.”

“Do I turn you on like Julian does?”

I stared at her, blankly. Did she just say what I heard her say? She pressed me up against the door and whispered, “You’re cute, you know?”

I gulped, “You’re suffocating me. You’re scaring me. Please get off me.”

Ten points for Kentucky’s smoothness, yeah!

She giggled and backed off, “You make me want to lick chocolate off you.”

Maybe taking her with me, into an empty classroom was a bad idea. I opened the door and ran out squealing. What is wrong with that family!? I turned around once to check if she was following me but I just saw her standing at the door, smirking at me.

I slowed down once I turned around a corner. Okay, time to head to class. All this running was making me very tired. Just then, I saw Julian running around, looking into classrooms frantically.

When he saw me, he sighed in relief. He began running towards me and I immediately started backing away until I realized, his crazy sister was somewhere there.

I stopped and he leaped on me. “What are you trying to play at here?”

I looked at him innocently, “Your sister asked for a ride.”

“When she asks for a ride, she normally DOESN’T mean just a piggy back ride, you idiot.”

I shrank back, “I didn’t know she was all scary like that.”