Chapter Twelve

I gulped as I stared at the neon sign board, flashing the name of the establishment.

The Jets.

Blink.

The Jets.

Blink.

The Jets.

Blink.

Suddenly I felt someone snake their arm around my waist. I jumped and heard Xavier chuckle, “Is there a problem?”

I shook my head and kept my eyes straight ahead. Hannah sighed, “Kenny, stop acting like you’re going to walk into the House of Horrors.”

Lola smirked, “Yeah. If you turn any paler, you could be Casper’s gay best friend.”

I glared at her, “Julian is going to see right through this. He’s also going to get back at you for doing this.”

Xavier pulled me closer, “If you don’t shut up and go along with this, I’ll have to shut you up myself.”

Hannah and Lola turned around, wide eyed.

“Do it! Kenny, keep talking.”

I rolled my eyes, “Like my hot shower wasn’t enough for you.”

Both of them groaned and quickly walked into The Jets. Xavier raised an eyebrow, “Hot shower scene?”

“Trust me, you don’t wanna know.”

“Oh, but I do.”

I pushed him away, “Shut up. Let’s go in, shall we?”

I quickly walked in to see Lola and Hannah, getting us all bowling shoes.

Once we sat down and got into those gross shoes, I stood up, “Maybe we should go back-”

“Oh? And what do we have here?”

I turned around slowly, to face Julian. No, scratch that. More like, Greek God. His shirt fit perfectly and when he crossed his arms, they literally hugged his arms. Not to mention, it covered his waist but I could see that his pants were dangerously low. My breath caught in my throat when he uncrossed his arms and walked towards us.

Xavier immediately pulled me towards him by putting his arm around my shoulders. My eyes widened and I let out a little squeak when Julian looked at Xavier’s arms on my shoulder and then right at me. His gorgeous grey eyes now seemed cold.

Then, he blinked and stopped right in front of us and pointed at Xavier, “Do you mind? You’ve got your arm on something that isn’t yours.”