Chapter Fourteen

“WHY AREN’T YOU GIRLS EVER HELPFUL WHEN I NEED YOU TO BE?”

“Stop yelling!”

“NO! MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A SMEXY PINEAPPLE NOW!”

“If you yell one more time, I will strap a bra on to your head!”

“How exactly would that make me shut up?”

“I don’t know!”

I groaned and sat down on the floor. Lola flopped on to my bed and stared at me.

“I should have never said yes to him.”

“It’s JUST a date. Geez.”

“Yes, but it’s a date with JULIAN. What if he decides he’s not gay anymore because I dress too weirdly? Or what if I don’t dress up at all and he thinks I’m not interested? Or what if-”

Lola threw a pillow at my head, effectively shutting me up. “I’ve got an absolouietly brilliam idea.”

“Wow, did you just lose control over your tongue there?”

“It’s the One Direction Infection. I can’t stop myself.”

“One Direction? That British band?”

Lola sighed happily, “Extraordinharry british band.”

I rolled my eyes, “They can’t be that good.”

Lola immediately perked up, “Let me show you some videos then.”

“I’d rather not watch five hot dudes strutting around and singing.”

Lola ignored me, grabbed my laptop and immediately set to work. She pulled me up to the bed and sat me down in front of the laptop with her.

She giggled evilly, “Prepare to come down with the One Direction Infection.”

Thirty minutes later, it was safe to say, I was in love with Louis. And Harry. And Zayn. And Liam. And Niall. Julian who?

Hannah burst in, “Is that a familiar British accent I hear?”

Lola jumped up, “WHERE have you been? Leaving me alone to deal with this crackalacking weirdo was not very nice.”

“Crackalacking isn’t even a word.”

Both of them ignored me. Hannah shoved a bag in Lola’s hands, “Open it. I have a perfectly good reason.”

Lola peeked into the bag and then let out a piercing scream. I winced slightly and then narrowed my eyes at the two of them when Lola began giggling creepily as she looked at me.