#8 : Adoring / Hating

15th of February 2016 , Gangnam .

He walked out from the bank after he checked out his savings . He has only 560,849 won left in his account .

It's barely enough for five months , mumbled himself before he went to a pastry cafe across the road .

***

" Baegopayo ( I'm hungry ) ~ . " cried Aeri as she's leaning on the chair .

" Ya...stop murmuring and don't be lazy . " smirked Hanyeol while she was wiping the tables . " Try accusing yourself for not eating your dinner last night...! "

" Yaa...slow it down or eomma'd hear that . " gasped Aeri . " I'm not going to eat that 3 - days - old kimchi fried rice . It's almost spoilt , eonni . "

" At least we're afford to eat , even if it's an almost - expired food . " sighed Hanyeol for a while before she continues her talk . " There's always a reason why eomma'd treated us like that , saeng - ah . "

" Annyeonghaseyo ! " suddenly a male customer went in to their cafe .

" Kwanyeong kogaek - nim ! " greeted Hanyeol as she returned to the counter . While Aeri ran back to the kitchen .

" Yoonhee - ah ! Please take the order at table 14 ! " shouted Hanyeol to the kitchen .

" Nae...! " replied the girl as she walks to table 14 while searching for her order book and a pen in her apron's pocket .

" How may I help you , kogaek - nim... " once again she stopped as soon as he saw that guy again .

" Chae Yoonhee , right ? " smiled Chanyeol to the beautiful waitress .

" Ne..nae . " Yoonhee tried to hide her blush . " What'd you like to order , k..kogaek - nim ? "

" Just call me Park Chanyeol . " he smiled . " Gimme the same order like last month . "

" Nae...ara..arasseubnida . " either she's hiding her blush or her anger towards him , she still tries to control herself .

***

" Here's your order , kogaek.. "

" Annyeong Jung Aeri - ssi . " the customer cut off her words .

" Park Chanyeol - ssi...! Annyeong . " smiled Aeri as soon as she saw him .

" How's your ankle ? Feeling better ? "

" Nae , thanks to you . If you didn't bring me to the clinic... "

" Aigo , it's nothing , Aeri - ssi . "

" But I've owe you . " Aeri smiled with guilty .

" Well then... " Chanyeol thinked for a while as he swallowed his pie . " Why don't you treat me something as a return ? Perhaps a dessert . "

" Oh...well then...why don't you try our special dessert ? Hold on... " Aeri went to the kitchen .

Then she came back with a medium - sized bowl of ice cream in her hands .