#10 : Helping Each Other

Back to the present day , 20th of February .

" Annyeong...! " the two girls stop talking when they heard a deep manly voice coming from the entrance .

" Annyeong Chanyeol seonbae ( senior ) ! " greeted Hanyeol from the counter .

Aeri stood up as the tall guy walks to the counter .

" Eommeona Jung Aeri...! Is that Park Chanyeol ? Eommeo ( Oh my ) , why didn't you tell me that you had such a tall and handsome namjachingu ? " whispered Hyomin happily .

" Cut it off Hyo !! He's just a friend...! " gasped Aeri ragedly .

" Annyeong Aeri - ah . " smiled Chanyeol as soon as he saw the girl .

" Annyeong Channie oppa . " replied Aeri with a lil bit of blush . " Let's meet my eomma . "

" Nae . "

As they walked to the kitchen , Hyomin immediately went to Hanyeol and said ,

" Eonni , igeon mwoya ( what's that ) ? 😏😂 Aeri - ah ? Channie oppa ? "

" I know right 🌚😂 . Plus...let's meet my eomma...? Pfft , sounds like they're proposing each other 😏😂 .  "

***

" Eomma ! Park Chanyeol is here...! " shouted Aeri to the kitchen .

" Ahh...annyeonghaseyo Park Chanyeol - ssi . Looks like we meet again . " greeted Mrs. Mijing as she took the man to her office .

" Nae , annyeonghaseyo eommeonim . " bowed him gently .

" Yoonhee eonni ! Kwonhyung - ah ! Please look after the kitchen ! Eomma has a guest here ! " said Aeri before they enter the room .

" Nae arasseubnida ! " replied Kwonhyung .

***

The next day , 21st of February 2016 .

" Eottae ? " asked Chanyeol as he shows his muffin mixture to Aeri .

" You're doing great . " smiled Aeri .

" Gomawoyo . " replied Chanyeol before he took a lil bit of the mixture and spread it onto Aeri's right cheek .

" Yaa oppa..! Igeon mwoyaa 😂 ~~ "

Meanwhile , Yoonhee was sweeping at the back when she saw Chanyeol at the kitchen .

What the...?!?

***

The next day , 22nd of February 2016 .

" Eomma ! I'm going to one of my chingus' house . " said Aeri as she packs her bagpack .

" What for...? " asked the lady .

" A study group . Annyeong . " replied the girl before she left the cafe .

" Geurae . "

" That's weird . Why does she wore her sports shoes ? Does she have another secret taekwondo class again...? " mumbled Hanyeol by herself as she looked into the window .

Hanyeol knew how much Aeri loves sports . If only their omma know that she went to taekwondo class since her 9th grade , their eomma'd understand about her dream and her passion .

And right now , without they know , Aeri secretly went to the hall , the place where Chanyeol is ready to train her personally .