#16 : Things Are Getting More Suspicious

That night , Gangnam .

" Your appa needs an operation . "
---
" Let's bet . Go on a date with one of the popular yeojas for a month and you'll win ₩3 million from me .
---
" I'll bet for Song Yoonhee . "
---
" Guys are all the same ! Fuck you bastard...! "
---
" Mianhae , Song Yoonhee...!! "
---
" May I take your order...? "
---
" Is she kinda your ex yeojachingu or what ?? "
---

Chanyeol woke up from his nightmare . What was that , thought him . Is it kinda sort of my past...?

" And who was Song Yoonhee ? "

He's trying to remember if he had known a girl named Song Yoonhee . Then he remembered another girl that popped out in his dream just now . The girl had the same name with Song Yoonhee . And she was...

" Chae Yoonhee...? "

***

The next day at Sweet Memories Cafe .

Park Chanyeol p.o.v.

I'm still curious about last night's nightmare . Is it kinda clue or what ? What does that actually mean ? Is that dream is going to tell me or show me something ? Something important that I've already forgotten ?

Then I look at Chae Yoonhee . She was serving the customers . Without wasting time , I quickly called her .

" Chae Yoonhee - ssi ! "

" Nn..nae...? "

" Come here . I need a lil help . " lied me . She then approached me .

" Nae , Chanyeol - ssi ? I..igeon mwoya...? "

" I just wanna ask you something . Have you by any chance had known a girl named Song Yoonhee ? "

Her face starting to look pale and a lil bit nervous . Same goes to her breath .

" So..Song Yoonhee ? Nuguya ? "

" Oh , she's nobody . Mian to bother you . I just wanna ask if you knew her , since you guys shared the same name . But gwaenchanhna . You may...continue with your work now.. " said me slowly .

She then went back to the kitchen . Things are geting weirder . I ruffled back my hair as I'm trying to think or to remember something else .

Song Yoonhee...Chae Yoonhee...

I've just noticed something...

Besides having the same name , both of the girls also shared almost the same voice . I recognized it when I was on the dream .

Is it just a coincidence ? ...or...

***

Jung Hanyeol p.o.v.

I found out from Aeri's chingus that she quitted her taekwondo class a few weeks ago . Furthermore , they haven't sit any examinations yet . Even a simple pop quiz from their teachers . So they didn't plan to have any study groups yet . So my question is...

Where have she been all these evenings...? Why would she lied to me ?

Is that have anything to do with Park Chanyeol ? Since both of them are getting closer lately .

Is Aeri doing something else to fulfill her dream ? If yes , then why wouldn't she tell me the truth ? What was she going to hide ?

Should I tell our eomma about this ?