#9 : Friends with Benefits

20th of February 2016 , Gangnam .

" So I've heard you had a namjachingu right ? What's his name ? Park Chanyeol , isn't it ? 😏 " asked the brown - hair girl before she sipped her caramel ice blended with a sarcastic smile .

Aeri almost choked her cheese cake . Immediately , she denied it .

" Mwo ? He's only a friend . Who said to you he was my namjachingu ? " said her to the girl .

The girl named Park Hyomin kept smiling without answering Aeri's question . Then Aeri turned back and look at Hanyeol .

Damn it ! Aeri knew Hanyeol did .

" Aww that's so sweet of you . " smirked Hyomin sceptically .

" Cut it off , Hyo . We're just friends with benefits . "

" Mwo ?? "

***

Yesterday , Gangnam .

" So you're working with your mother , but at the same time you're a student...? " asked Chanyeol .

" Maja ( That's right ) . " answered Aeri .

" So what about Jung Hanyeol ? "

" The same situation with me . She's a college student but at the same time she works with our eomma . " explained Aeri .

" It must very hard for you , right ? " Chanyeol stopped his bicycle before he looked right into Aeri's eyes with a full of sympathy .

" You've been through all these since you're a child . How I wish I can help you . " he continued .

" Ani...it wasn't your fault . Gwaenchanhna . I've used to it . " smiled Aeri .

" So... " said Aeri again . " Have you find a new job ? "

" Not yet . How about you ? Have you found a personal trainer that could help you ? " replied Chanyeol .

" Eobseo . " answered Aeri before they remain silent .

But then the silence suddenly stopped when they said to each other at the same time while pointing to each other .

" Hold on . Neo ( You ) ... "

" You said you wanna find a personal trainer , right ? " Chanyeol started it first .

" You said you're still looking for a job , right ? " Aeri asked him back .

Chanyeol glanced a smile . He then says ,

" What if we become friends with benefits ? "

" Mwo...? "