#13 : What's Up With Yoonhee ?

1st of March , Gangnam .

It's been a week since Jung Aeri started her self training with Park Chanyeol . Meanwhile Chae Yoonhee...

***

Yesterday , at a night club in Gangnam .

Chae Yoonhee was half drunk at the table when suddenly her chingus came and approached her .

" Ya Yoonhee - ah . We're just arrived half an hour ago but you're already this drunk ?? " commented one of her besties , Choi Hyeyoung as she wakes Yoonhee up from her nap .

" Mwo ? I'm just being stressed this lately... " replied half - drunk Yoonhee before she drank another glass of vodka .

" Wow , wow...slow down , Yoonhee . That's it . Stop drinking vodka and just have fun here . " Hyeyoung tried to pursuade her .

" Just tell me . What's the thing that stress you up ? "

" Don't you know ? " suddenly their another chingu ; Song Seora , came along . " She met her ex - namjachingu again . This time , he's working at her cafe . " said the brownish red haired girl before she lights up her cigarette .

" Jinjja ? Tell me more about it . " smiled Hyeyoung sarcastically .

***

Back to today , 1st of March 2016 .

" Happy 1st March Day !!! " exclaimed Kwonhyung as he's giving some candies to Aeri and Hanyeol .

" Happy 1st March Day ? There's no such day like that . Plus , igeon mwoya ? Do you think it's the Easter Day ? " smirked Hanyeol while showing the candy that Kwonhyung gave them just now . It's an Easter egg - patterned jellybean .

" Looks great , isn't it ? My ahjumma ( aunty ) sent these candies to me all the way from Switzerland . How I wish you had get it during Valentine's Day... " said Kwonhyung before kissing Hanyeol's cheek .

" Yaa neo byeontae ( Hey you pervert ) ! You're kissing on the wrong place . " murmured Hanyeol before facepalming Kwonhyung and kisses him on the lips .

" Erghh...who's the byeontae one right now...? " smirked Aeri before checking her phone . " I should visit Yoonhee eonni now . I hope she's okay . "

" Oh , she'll be fine . " gasped Hanyeol . " She just had a fever . Don't you worry . "

" Shut up , eonni . I just wanna know what's wrong with her . She's just being weird lately . Plus , I love her like my own eonni too . She reminded me with Saena eonni and Eunmi eonni . " mumbled Aeri before she left the cafe .

***

" Wow , that's a very huge ass house . " said Aeri by herself as she arrived at Chae's bungalow . Slowly she pressed the doorbell .

" Chae Yoonhee ibnida . Nuguseyo ? "

" Jung Aeri ibnida . " Aeri answered Yoonhee through the doorbell .

" Aeri ? What are you doing here ? Err...come in , then... " mumbled Yoonhee before she opened the automatic gate .

Aeri walked into the house and saw how horrible Yoonhee looks . The beautiful and polite senior that she knew now completely looks like a fucking h*rn .

" Eonni , neo gwaenchanhnayo ? " glared Aeri akwardly as she looks at Yoonhee's dressing . A long cardigan covering her crop top and her very short shorts . And she's holding a glass of wine , along with a cigeratte .

I've never seen her like this , gasped Aeri a lil bit .

" Gwaenchanhna . Come in . " invited Yoonhee .

" So what brings you here ? " said Yoonhee as she pours a glass of the same wine for Aeri before she gave it to her .

" Err , eonni...you know I can't drink that... " mumbled Aeri .

" Gwaenchanhna . You're already 18 so it's not a fault . "

" Okay then..." Aeri took a sip before she continued , " Actually I'm here to visit you , eonni . You seems like a lil bit miserable lately . "

" Oh...nae gwaenchanhna . You know...it's just a college student's problems . I'm working at your cafe but at the same time I'm taking Architechture Arts , so..you know... " explained Yoonhee before she sipped her cigarette .

" Oh I see...and...I donno that you're smoker... " mumbled awkward Aeri again .

" Oh...I only smokes whenever I'm stress . "

" Oh...geurae . By the way I brought something for you . Mian , it's only a small box of ginger cookies . " Aeri gives her the box of cookies before she stood up .

" Well then...I should return to the cafe now before eomma finds out that I'm not there . Annyeong eonni . Get well soon anyway . "

" Geurae . Annyeong . "

***

While Aeri was cycling back to the cafe , she slowly mumbling by herself ,

" She's lying . I know she did . "

Then she remembered what Kwonhyung said to her yesterday about Yoonhee .

" She became like that since Chanyeol hyung works here . I think...she didn't like him . "

Does that mean that Park Chanyeol and Chae Yoonhee knew each other before...?

" But Chanyeol oppa seems like he never met her... " mumbled Aeri again .