#19 : The Truth

Two weeks before the tournament .

Park Chanyeol p.o.v.

I'm still wondering who the hell was Song Yoonhee . Why I kept dreaming about her almost every night ? Was it a sign ? Do I really knew her anywhere before ? And what it has to do with Chae Yoonhee ?

Aishh , this girl sometimes appeared in those dreams too . The question is , is Song Yoonhee and Chae Yoonhee was the same person ?

I have to ask someone about this girl . But who else will know about these girls ?

Wait...he must know about this...

Immediately , I dialled his number . Hope this guy knows about this since we used to be close friends before . Maybe I shouldn't trust him anymore but...

...I have to . I need to know the truth .

***

Jung Aeri p.o.v.

I just realised that everyone's acting strangely today .

Chae Yoonhee eonni went out of eomma's office with a sad looking face , as like she's been fired . But why would eomma fired her ? She's among the best cookie baker after all .

Meanwhile , Hanyeol eonni was still hanging on her phone since 10 minutes ago . Her expression looks serious . She's seems to be desperating about something . Kwonhyung said that she's on call with one of our eonnis . I think it's Eunmi eonni , because she's a caring sister , eventhought she's busy . Plus , we haven't contact with Saena eonni so far . Just go to hell with that goddamn lawyer . She's busy handling defendants' cases than her own dongsaengs' cases .

And lastly , Park Chanyeol . I haven't get his message yet . Usually , he'll messages me before our training start . It's now almost 5 p.m. and he's still not here . Kwonhyung said that eomma gave him a day off today .

Right now , only Kwonhyung and I act normally in this cafe , serving customers with their orders .

***

Cafe For You ; Gangnam .

" So...why do you wanna meet me ? " ask the arrogant guy before he took a sip on his cappuchino .

" Kwonjong.... " before the tall guy could continue , a waiter comes and serves his drink , made by the cafe owner .

" Here you go , Yeolda . " served the waiter whose named is Kim Jongdae . " I hope Umin hyung blended those coffee beans well . "

" Gomawo , Chen . " Chanyeol thanked the waiter a.k.a. his old chingu , mentioning Kim Jongdae's nickname .

" Geurae . You may continue with this...your gay date here... " smirked him before he left .

" Just tell me what the fck do you want... " mumbled the blonde hair guy named Shin Kwonjong . The guy who once had been his close friends before .

" How much do you know about Song Yoonhee ? " said Chanyeol directly before Kwonjong almost spilled out his drink .

***

He ran back to Sweet Memories Cafe . He ran as fast as he could . After he heard the true explanation from Shin Kwonjong , now he remembered about Song Yoonhee . And who was Chae Yoonhee really is .

They are the same person .

***

An hour before .

" Song Yoonhee was a terrible bitch that destroyed our friendship before . Do you remember ? "

" She was our schoolmate before ? "

" More to school's fake bitch actually . She was my ex - yeojachingu that you've dated on Valentine's Day 2011 . Don't you remember that ? And when I found out that you dumped her because of a stupid bet that you've made with your chingu... "

" ...that's why we had a fight . We argued . We punched before we started hating each other , am I right ? "

" Well if you remember that from one of your dreams , then it is . It's the truth . It's kinda your fault actually , not Song Yoonhee's fault . "

" But how does Song Yoonhee became...Chae Yoonhee...? "

***

She fell onto the floor after she received a very hard slap from her eomma . The lady's crunching her tournament's flyer in her fist .

" Why wouldn't you tell the truth ?! "

" Because I had know that I'll receive these... " cried her while showing her red - slapped cheek .

" Eonni ! Why must you tell her ?! "

" Because I think that eomma really needs to know the truth . Jeong...jeongmal mianhae . "