#22 : Forgive Me , 미안해

" So , my guess is right . She's now at Saena eonni's house . " said Hanyeol as she ends up the call .

" Sae...Saena ? " mumbled Chanyeol .

" Nae , she's my eldest eonni . " replied Hanyeol .

" And my late friend's yeojachingu... " added him again as he remembered seeing her once at her sister's and Do Kyungsoo's funeral several months ago .

" How's she ? When will she return home ? " asks eomma .

***

Jung Saena p.o.v.

One week later .

It's been a week since my maknae yeodongsaeng stay here . I actually don't mind at all , since she needs more space for herself after her depressions towards eomma happened last week . Plus , this could be my opportunity to get closer with her and think a way to ask her for an apology .

I just finished making a beef pie for our lunch . While waiting it bake in the oven , I prepare our dessert , berries frozen yogurt .

I went to the living room as I'm stirring the yogurt's mixture . Meanwhile , Aeri is giggling happily as she's watching Pororo at the television .

Pororo . That was D.O's favourite cartoon . And I still keeps the Pororo plushie given by him as my birthday present last year . I...

I threw those sad thoughts away as I only wants to think of my dongsaeng right now . Slowly , I walks closer to Aeri before taking a sit right next to her . Next , I'm trying to start a conversation with her .

" Ya saeng - ah...you looked happy . " smiled me . Pfft igeon mwoya...? Such a stupid statement .

" I know right , eonni . " giggled her before looking at me with a lil smile .

" I guess I deserved to laugh now , right ? After all these cries...and... "

" Aigo , please don't said that . I think...this time eomma's right . Why would you participate in that tournament just for that grand prize ? If eomma's want money , I can give... "

" It's not only for that , eonni . Aigo , I knew it . You wouldn't understand either... " sighed her before she took the yogurt mixture from me and put it into the freezer . Then she shut off the TV .

Then she continued , " The money is nothing . It's worthless . For me , it's all about my dream . I love sports . You know that , right ? "

" Arayo ( I know ) . We entered the same taekwondo class few years ago , and... "

" ...how should I understand eomma if she herself wouldn't understand me ? Like the way she wouldn't understand you , right ? "

" Ma..maja ( That's right ) . " this time , she's quite right .

" Look at you now . You had become a successful lawyer and counsellor , even if that's what eomma didn't you to become to . Waeyo ? "

" Because...it's my dream . It's my passion . And I followed it . Because that's what I want to become . " answered me honestly .