#21 : The Truth ( II )

" Park...Park Chanyeol ? " they stop kissing as Jung Aeri voiced .

Meanwhile , Chae Yoonhee immediately slap him as soon as he stopped kissing her .

" Igeon mwohae ?! Do you think it would be over if you kiss me ?! Andwae ( No way ) . I'm no longer that old , stupid Song Yoonhee . I'm now the new , matured Chae Yoonhee . It's over , Park Chanyeol . I forgived you but...it would never be the same again . Mianhae . Goodbye . "

After Chae Yoonhee left with her teary cheeks and a confession , Park Chanyeol slowly approached lil Jung Aeri who witnessed just now's scene .

" Jung...Jung Aeri...why are you...crying...? "

Jung Aeri slowly took a step behind . " Just now...you and Yoonhee eonni...what the...hell...? "

" I can explain that...but first... "

Pang ! This time it's Jung Aeri's turn to slap him .

" Mian oppa . I don't know why I did that to you , but...why did you do that to Yoonhee eonni ? Have you ever hurt her feelings before ? "

" I...I... "

" So...she is your yeojachingu . I knew it... " Aeri turned her face away with her sobby voice . She starts to cry again .

" It's not what you think , Jung Aeri... " he grabbed her shoulder .

" Just let me go !! I know I can't trust anyone . Even myself . Even you... " cried her .

" Why...why are you crying...Jung...Jung Aeri...? "

" It's because you've hurted my feelings as well ! Firstly , it's my eomma . And now it's you... "

" Jung Aeri...do you..do you... "

" I don't...I don't know...who should I trust now...or maybe... " she cried again before she ran away ; leaving him , feeling guilty , confused and full of curiosity .

" Jung Aeri...! " he tried to chase her but...

" Firstly , it's my eomma . " he remembered the first person that she mentioned just now . The person that she blamed on .

Immediately he run back to the cafe .

***

Jung Hanyeol p.o.v.

Park Chanyeol went into the cafe when I try to calm eomma down .

His face was red , looks guilty and confused , same goes to eomma's face .
What the hell is happening right now ?

" Chanyeol seonbae . Gwaenchanhnayo...? " I asked him .

" Nan gwaenchanhna . It's just...Jung Aeri . What's wrong with her ? Is she okay ? She looks so... "

" It's all my fault . " suddenly eomma voiced , cutting off his questions .

" Firstly , her eldest eonni . And now it's her . I never understand them . I never know what they dream about and what they really want to become . They want to become... "

" Gwaenchanhna eomma . It's not your fault . Aeri never told you the truth... "

" ...and that's why I never know what does she really wants . That's why she never tell me . She'll be afraid if I stop her . She's right . I'm such a selfish woman . I guess I'm not a good mother . " eomma end up her statement with a guilty sigh .