#11 : Training Day

Jung Aeri p.o.v.

22nd of February 2016 , Gangnam .

I arrived at the hall . It was empty . Slowly I call out his name , from one room to another .

Then I heard that deep voice calling my name slowly from the last room .

I went to the room ; or should I call it the hall gymnasium .

***

" So...what are we gonna do today ? " asked Aeri after they had a warm up .

" Geurae . How much do you know about taekwo.. "

"  Got my black belt on last summer . " cut Aeri straightly with confident .

" Wow that's daebak . " smile Chanyeol . " To be honest , I'm not good with taekwondo , but at least I know wrestling and I can kick very well . "

" Oh jinjjanayo ? " Aeri started to tease him . " How much can you kick a lady , then ? "

" Not much , coz I'm trying to be gentle with you , arachi ? " said him as he's wearing his wrestling gloves and a muay thai helmet .

" Oh don't you worry , Chan . I've been kicked by lots of namja since I'm wearing the white belt , you know ? And for your information.. "

" Shijak ( Ready / Start ) !! " the dark brown hair guy started to punched her before she could continue her words .

Luckily she managed to avoid the hit . He tried again for several times , this time ; he's getting faster , but he turns out to punching the air instead of that girl .

Aeri laughed as he was gasping for some air . He then looked up at her and said , " Wow , you're pretty fast . But you're not fast enough for this . " He then kicked her left shoulder .

She fell while ignoring the pain . While that tall guy started to smirk and purposely said , " Oops , mianhae 😂 "

Aeri quickly get up and shouted while smiling sarcastically , " Erghh you darn ass pole...!! 🌚😂 " , before using her taekwondo skills and strength to flip the tall guy over her .

He fell onto the floor surprisedly . Aeri laughed a lil bit before she mumbled , " You're funny 😂 . I'm just 3/4 of your height but managed to flip your tall and muscly body easily . Wheww , that was suck , chingu . "

" That's impossible . I just had give you a chance 😂 . " denied him embarrasedly .

" Haha...cut the crap off , chingu . Here , lemme help you . " Aeri lend him a helping hand .

" Aigo...you're heavy as hell ! 🌚😂 "

" Oh come on , strawberry face . I thought you said that you're strong enough to flip me 😏 . " smirked Chanyeol after he called her with her nickname by him .

" I thought you said that you've just gave me a chance , Rich Teeth . " Aeri called him back with his nickname by her . " Yaa ppalli ireona chingu ya ( Get up quickly , my friend ) ...! Let's get back to the training . "

Before Chanyeol could get up by himself , suddenly Aeri tripped by accident before she landed on him .

Suddenly they heard a namja voice calling Chanyeol from the outside .

" Hyung , I bought you buljjajang... " it was his ex gym partner , Seo Hyulbin . Before he could say anything else , he saw that two lying on each other on the floor , unpurposedly .

" Wahhh hyung - ah...igeon mwoya... 😏 ? " smirked him before the two realise that they're lying together on the floor .