#20 : The Explaination

21st of May 2016 ; Sweet Memories Cafe , Gangnam .

Park Chanyeol p.o.v.

I saw Chae Yoonhee went out of the cafe when I reached there . She was on call with someone on her mobile phone. She looked so rushful .

Then I approached her before she could say yeoboseyo .

" Chae Yoonhee , we need to talk . "

" Eommeona ! " exclaimed her surprisedly . " Aigo you scared me...! "

" Chae Yoonhee , I need to know the truth . " begged me as I clenched her arm before she could left .

" The truth ? Igeon mwohae ??? "

" Nal bwa ( Look ) ...about the thing that I did to you 5 years ago...I didn't mean it . It was Byun Baekhyun . We made a bet and... "

" And what ?! " shouted her angrily as she let her arm go of my hand . " What bet ? Are you drunk ? You must be confessing to the wrong person . Mianhae Park Chanyeol . "

" Aniyo . Mianhae Song Yoonhee . " she stopped when I mentioned her real name .

Then she turned back to me with sobby eyes . " So...you already knew it...? "

***

Three weeks ago .

" Yeoboseyo ? Eunmi eonni ? "

" Nae , Hanyeol - ah . Neomu bogosipeoyo ( I really miss you ) . Igeon mwohae ( What is it ) . "

" Nado bogosipeyo ( I miss you too ) . Bwabwa , eonni . I need an opinion from you . "

" Geurae...I'm listening . "

Then Hanyeol told everything that she knew about Aeri's passion to her second eonni . Her dream , her training , everything .

" But the thing is...aigo...you know that eomma didn't like these things , right ? She didn't even knew that Aeri was having her training with this Park Chanyeol guy . Geundae ( So ) ... "

" Tell her the truth . "

" Nae ? "

" Eomma needs to know the truth . Like...how long will maknae Aeri keep these from her ? She's our eomma , Han . She needs to know the truth about her children . About us . "

" But waeyo , eonni ? Why must I do that ? "

" Because she loves us . She'll understand if we let her know the truth . Stop lying , Han . Do you want lil Aeri to end up her life just like Saena eonni ? "

***

Meanwhile at the cafe .

Jung Aeri p.o.v.

" Eomma . Why would you slap her...?! " shouted Hanyeol eonni as she approached me .

" Go away , eonni...! This is all your fault !! Why would you tell her ?!! " cried me furiously .

" The question is...why wouldn't you tell me...? " asked eomma slowly , as she was begging for the answer . For the truth .

" Because I knew that it would be like this...! I do this just for you eomma . This is all about money !! You loves money more than us , right ?! "

" Mwo...?? Eobseojyo... "

" But you're a selfish woman , eomma . You only cares about this cafe more than your own flesh and blood . You only thinks about the money , about the profit , and that's why Saena eonni... "

Pang !!! She gave me another hard slap . And this time , she really mean it .

" Nan neo shireoh eomma ( I hate you mother ) !! " shouted me temperedly before I left the cafe .

And that's the time where I unaccidently saw my crush was kissing Chae Yoonhee eonni .