Chapter 6

I called Maneera as I had nothing to do with my boring life, I also missed her, I haven't seen her in a few days.'Heyyy girl', she said in a really high pitch which hurt my ears. Hii, could you come over to mine please? I said begging and waiting for her to say ok.'Ok I'm coming'. Yay thanks see you. 'Bye'.
After a while Maneera came over and we watched movies, we were doing a movie marathon and we had so much fun. I'm so glad to have her, I can always forget everything when I'm with her. She's like the best thing that happened to me. Maneera you don't have work tomorrow do you? She nodded her head and said no. Well that's good, could you stay at mine for the night?'Yea sure, omg we would have so much fun! I smiled. Oh um Maneera I need to I'm.. Tell you something.'OK, what is it?' Um... Uh.. Jake is getting married in 3 weeks and he invited me and you, I said as a tear fell down my eyes.'What?!!!
Oh my Allah, Sofia are you ok?' She hugged me and I just cried in her arms without saying anything. She gave me so much love like a motherly love, I missed the love my mum gave me, before she was mental, she always used to tease me and hug me and gave me kisses and calmed me down whenever I cried. She gave so much motherly affection. I guess I haven't been experiencing that a lot.
'Shh, don't cry it's ok, you know life it hard you will face a lot of things in life, such things that could even break your heart. We are in this world, this is a test for all of us, I know you don't believe in Allah but ask guidance and the right path from God, he will help you surely, Ok.' I nodded.

'Come on let's go to sleep', Maneera said. Ok I replied in a broken voice. We both got ready to sleep. 'Goodnight' she said tiredly. Goodnight.
The next day...
I went to bathroom and had a really good warm soothing shower. Morning I said to Maneera. 'Morning', she replied. I'm making breakfast what would you like.' Toast and tea please'. Coming right up I said. We had breakfast and talked and laughed together until we heard the doorbell. I'll get it, I said. Hi.. I said quietly. 'Hi um.. I wanted to say sorry for before, I guess I was quite rude.' Oh it's ok I said. 'Who's this hot stuff', Maneera said. Shut up I whispered. He smirked at me.
So.. -cough- (awkward) would you like to come in? I said in a very quite yet nervous voice.'Oh no thanks I have somewhere to go..' Oh ok bye. 'Bye', zack said. 'Well spill, who's that hot stuff', Maneera said in a very high pitchy sound yet excited. Maneera I swear you are so embarrassing, imagine what he must be thinking of me now. Someone's got a boyfriend, Maneera sang. No I don't! Look I don't have time for boys nor will I ever love anyone again, and I'm too ugly for boys they cheat on me every time ok, I hate love, understood?!...
Wow harsh Sofia, do you really hate love? Find out what happens next Byeeexxx