Chapter 9

We ate food, and did I forget to mention that it was delicious. I then said goodbye and went home. I actually liked working with him because at home I don't really get to do anything fun, also I am really tired so I thought of going to sleep so I jumped in bed and just let myself drop.
The next morning....
I woke up and went to have a nice cool shower. I then went downstairs and made some coffee and pancakes. I felt a bit bored so I thought of calling Maneera. Hii!!! I said in a very high voice. 'Hii how was the meeting yesterday?' She said, wanting to know very desperately. Oh it was great, I got the job!!! 'Oh my god, congratulations!' She said excitedly. Thank you so much. ' So who was your boss?' She said. It was Zack. 'What?? It was Hot stuff?!' Ya Allah, your so lucky. Seriously, Maneera stop, I chuckled. 'Stop what,
you are really lucky, I'm not lying.' Well yeah I mean he is quite good looking and smells so good and breathtaking and gorgeous and handsome and everything else but... I do not like him ok. And even if I did I wouldn't go out with him or anything because I know he would betray me like jake did, and you know I can't face all that again and go all the way back to the start.
'Yeah..' She said. Maneera I got to go work in a while so I'll catch up with you in a while yea? I asked. 'Ok I got stuff to do to as well so I'll meet you later, bye.' Bye.

I then put on my work clothes and I put on some makeup, not to much, not to less. I finally got ready and went out the door.
After a while...
There I stood in front of the gorgeous, huge, enormous building, staring out of space. After I got back in my senses I went inside. Hi, I said in a really polite and kind way. 'Are you Sofia Hale.' Yea I am. 'Oh and your looking for..' Zack Osman, I said. 'Oh ok follow me.' I finally arrived at the room and knocked before I went in. He was there looking through files and he looked really into his work. Hi.. I said nervously. 'Oh hey Sofia. You came just in time, I need you to help me with these files. There is so much to do.' I nodded and listened to what he was saying.
A couple of hours later...
Oh wow, I'm so tired, I said quietly to myself. He chuckled. He heard me. I laughed. Zack could I ask you a question if you don't mind? 'Yea sure, go ahead.' Well..um you know that incident that happened about a week or so ago?.. He looked confused. When um.. You got hurt?.. I know I'm not supposed to be nosy but I just wanted to know. He understood. He did look angry and upset at the start which made me scared inside. 'Just promise me you won't tell anyone.' He said. He ran his hand through his hair and was thinking of whether he should tell me or not. Well?.. I said. 'Oh right, well what happened was is that I was in a gang and well after a while I decided to leave because It was bad and it made me change to a completely different person but then they all went against me and blackmailed me, they also kidnapped me and I once had a girlfriend but she died and one of the mother fucking people from the gang killed her. She left me, the one I truly loved left me, she will always be in my heart though, that's why I hate girls, everyone'...