Chapter 7

I went to my bedroom, thinking about everything that happened to me, I just can't explain it, the pain that haven't left me in years, the sorrow I still have, the thoughts and memories that I still have in my mind from years back. The bruises that I had from my parents were still there, the love that I believed, trusted, were gone. Everything was beating me up alive. It was like living in hell, each time I try not to remember these memories, they crawl back. I try to forget my past but it comes to my present.

-knock- 'Sofia, are you ok?' Maneera said with a sad yet worried voice. I opened the door and I just hugged Maneera and poured my eyes out. This is how much love hurts, I said. Maneera I'm so sorry for everything I know I was rude and mean it's just... Maneera cut me off.'Shh it's ok I know you didn't mean that I know you don't mean bad, I forgive you ok, and always will.' Thank you so much, I said, and tried to smile a little. She smiled back. 'I got work today Sofia so I got to go ok, bye love you'. She smiled and went. Bye.

Oh god there's two bloody weeks till Jakes wedding. What should I do? Should I go? No don't go he hurt you so bad. Oh just go you'll be fine plus you have Maneera. Oh lord I don't know what to do. Oh I'll just let fate decide for me. I was a little bored since I was by myself at the penthouse doing nothing so I thought of going to my favourite quiet place, the cafe!
I went to the cafe and got some coffee. I then saw jake with his fiancé and as soon as I saw them I quickly had my coffee and went home. I think he saw me but I didn't really care, I'm just glad he didn't talk to me. It was quite late in the night and I was really tired from everything I just wanted everything to go so I could sleep.. And that's what I exactly did....
The next day....
I woke up got had a quick lovely warm shower and got dressed. I then went to the kitchen and made some breakfast for myself. My favourite, noodles! Hmmm smells delicious! I just love noodles, my mum used to make it for me when I was little and ever since then I just loved making it. I couldn't describe how yummy it tasted, just loved it. After eating noodles I thought of getting a job since I have nothing to do and it could pass some time. I called Maneera up and i told her that I wanted a job. She told me that I could get a job in a office like do office work and managing files and cases and things like that and I agreed. I applied for the job online on my laptop then I went to get ready. I put on some posh looking stylish type of clothes then got out of the house.
After a while...
Wow! The building was huge it looks like some rich people owns it or something. I went in, wow I'm soo nervous. Hi, I applied for a job here as an assistant and work in the office for my boss. 'Oh ok. I'll take you there'. Thank you. Oh my gosh I couldn't describe the place it was fabulous and huge, there were so many people and they looked really posh, it was breathtaking.'Here's the room miss'. Oh thank you. I knocked and went in the room. H.. I was about to say hi until I saw his face. Zack?!....
Ohh what's going to happen now? Find out in love hurts Byeeexxx